Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cheap Goatlings AD, SS, Misc Trade
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Bump
Bump
nudX0O8.png
@Tjmuhle
Hi there, I'd love to trade for your SS! 120 kt for the 3 mil, right?
I'd also be interested in goat tokens, how many do you have? :)
@Tjmuhle
Hi there, I'd love to trade for your SS! 120 kt for the 3 mil, right?
I'd also be interested in goat tokens, how many do you have? :)
WjvdveS.gif
@SarahArtist
Ok that sounds awesome! :) yes 120kt, and I have 2 goat tokens :) I also have an extra 100k SS if you're interested, so the total price for the SS and goat tokens would be 126kt, or 122kt for just the SS and goat tokens :D
@SarahArtist
Ok that sounds awesome! :) yes 120kt, and I have 2 goat tokens :) I also have an extra 100k SS if you're interested, so the total price for the SS and goat tokens would be 126kt, or 122kt for just the SS and goat tokens :D
nudX0O8.png
@Tjmuhle

I can do the 126K! :)
I'll send it over, my UN on Goatlings is SarahArtist.
Thanks for the trade!
@Tjmuhle

I can do the 126K! :)
I'll send it over, my UN on Goatlings is SarahArtist.
Thanks for the trade!
WjvdveS.gif
@SarahArtist

Ok great! :) You are so very welcome! Do you want to set up a dummy trade on goatlings so I can send you the Sugar Stars? I will also have this forum updated and on here for a while so you can check back and always get AD's or anything else you would like! Just message me and let me know, thank you for trading with me! :D
@SarahArtist

Ok great! :) You are so very welcome! Do you want to set up a dummy trade on goatlings so I can send you the Sugar Stars? I will also have this forum updated and on here for a while so you can check back and always get AD's or anything else you would like! Just message me and let me know, thank you for trading with me! :D
nudX0O8.png
@Tjmuhle

Ah, sorry I forgot you can't just send SS lol.
Here ya go!
http://www.goatlings.com/trades/makeoffer/223351

I'll keep an eye on your board for sure, thanks! :)
@Tjmuhle

Ah, sorry I forgot you can't just send SS lol.
Here ya go!
http://www.goatlings.com/trades/makeoffer/223351

I'll keep an eye on your board for sure, thanks! :)
WjvdveS.gif
@SarahArtist

Haha you're totally fine I sent the trade :) Thank you! Glad to do business with you and hope to again in the future! I have lots of AD's and other items to go around :)
@SarahArtist

Haha you're totally fine I sent the trade :) Thank you! Glad to do business with you and hope to again in the future! I have lots of AD's and other items to go around :)
nudX0O8.png
Bump
Bump
nudX0O8.png
Bump
Bump
nudX0O8.png
Bump
Bump
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16