Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | { lf } hoards
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aviv

I'm bad at this bed thing- That works! I'll set up a CR.
@Aviv

I'm bad at this bed thing- That works! I'll set up a CR.
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@/Evet thanks!
@/Evet thanks!
s7cpOmi.png
Bump
Bump
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv i have [item=Silken Feathers]x13, could i trade you potentially for [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction]?
@Aviv i have Silken Feathers x13, could i trade you potentially for Unstable Serthis Concoction ?
@MythicalMemeLord I don't have any unstable serthis concoctions, sorry. But would you sell the feathers for 2g?
@MythicalMemeLord I don't have any unstable serthis concoctions, sorry. But would you sell the feathers for 2g?
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv sure, that works for me :) 26g total then?
@Aviv sure, that works for me :) 26g total then?
@MythicalMemeLord nope I'll pay 2g for them all - my price is 0.1g per feather (which is the gem equivalent of 100t, which is a little lower than their ah price), and 0.1*13 is 1.3, which I rounded up to 2.
@MythicalMemeLord nope I'll pay 2g for them all - my price is 0.1g per feather (which is the gem equivalent of 100t, which is a little lower than their ah price), and 0.1*13 is 1.3, which I rounded up to 2.
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv ah okay, sure. set up a CR when you're ready
@Aviv ah okay, sure. set up a CR when you're ready
@/MythicalMemeLord Thank you ^^
@/MythicalMemeLord Thank you ^^
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv
I have
33 silken feathers
23 potted peacevines
11 topiary cuttings

I think that totals to 21,200t?
@Aviv
I have
33 silken feathers
23 potted peacevines
11 topiary cuttings

I think that totals to 21,200t?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6