Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Abyssmal Oozes (mats, open!)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Redtiger7736

Thank you.
I will send those over now. I may inlcude more than 7 familiars to hopefully increase the lenght of my discount as well.

I am interested in your blue, yellow and orange goo
@Redtiger7736

Thank you.
I will send those over now. I may inlcude more than 7 familiars to hopefully increase the lenght of my discount as well.

I am interested in your blue, yellow and orange goo
@Mystyic Awesome, for 15 yellow goo, 33 orange goo, and 5 blue goo with a 50% discount your total is 69,650t or 54g!
@Mystyic Awesome, for 15 yellow goo, 33 orange goo, and 5 blue goo with a 50% discount your total is 69,650t or 54g!
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 Can I get all the green goo, green ooze, purple ooze, green sludge, yellow sludge and orange sludge you've got for treasure? c:

@Redtiger7736 Can I get all the green goo, green ooze, purple ooze, green sludge, yellow sludge and orange sludge you've got for treasure? c:

Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
@mistely I only have part of that in stock! I have 85 green goo, 12 purple ooze, and 56 green sludge. The rest I'm out of. For treasure, that adds up to 90.1kt!
@mistely I only have part of that in stock! I have 85 green goo, 12 purple ooze, and 56 green sludge. The rest I'm out of. For treasure, that adds up to 90.1kt!
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 I'll take it all c:

On another note, can I be added to the general pinglist?
@Redtiger7736 I'll take it all c:

On another note, can I be added to the general pinglist?
Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
@mistely absolutely! Send a CR with the payment, I'll add you to the pinglist now
@mistely absolutely! Send a CR with the payment, I'll add you to the pinglist now
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

Do you have any red oozes and red sludges left?
@Redtiger7736

Do you have any red oozes and red sludges left?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne I have 7 red sludge
@Sienne I have 7 red sludge
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

Could I please buy the rest of your Green Goo, Green Sludge, and Grey slime?
@Redtiger7736

Could I please buy the rest of your Green Goo, Green Sludge, and Grey slime?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Evarinya the green goo and sludge have been claimed by mistely, just waiting on a CR, but the 10 grey slime with a 50% discount is 59kt or 40g! Send a CR whenever.
@Evarinya the green goo and sludge have been claimed by mistely, just waiting on a CR, but the 10 grey slime with a 50% discount is 59kt or 40g! Send a CR whenever.
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34