Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Kunikida

I have a Navigator skin, a Kite Chest, a Scripted Chest, and a Winged Chest.

Can I swap them for the Darkened Leg and Arm Scars and the Prismatic Apparel?
@Kunikida

I have a Navigator skin, a Kite Chest, a Scripted Chest, and a Winged Chest.

Can I swap them for the Darkened Leg and Arm Scars and the Prismatic Apparel?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Unfortunately, I don't have the Prismatic stuff and I'm quite sure I misplaced / sold my darkened scars... ;v; Is there anything else you're after? :>
@Twizz

Unfortunately, I don't have the Prismatic stuff and I'm quite sure I misplaced / sold my darkened scars... ;v; Is there anything else you're after? :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

I'd be interested in swapping for any Gem apparel you have at AH/MP price (whichever's lowest)? I don't know if you have any eggs/genes but I'd also swap for those if you have any. ^^
@Kunikida

I'd be interested in swapping for any Gem apparel you have at AH/MP price (whichever's lowest)? I don't know if you have any eggs/genes but I'd also swap for those if you have any. ^^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
I have a Winged chest, hurricane heart chest, triple happiness chest, and spirit wings chest? I'd prefer treasure or gems. @kunikida
I have a Winged chest, hurricane heart chest, triple happiness chest, and spirit wings chest? I'd prefer treasure or gems. @kunikida
IMG_0247.jpg
@Rogue

Am pretty low on funds right now. ;; Would you be interested in UMs? If so, I only need the latter three chests.
@Rogue

Am pretty low on funds right now. ;; Would you be interested in UMs? If so, I only need the latter three chests.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@kunikida: I would! I'm specifically looking for male wildclaw and m/f SD but I'll look at anything ^^
@kunikida: I would! I'm specifically looking for male wildclaw and m/f SD but I'll look at anything ^^
IMG_0247.jpg
@Rogue

Here's my collection! ^^
@Rogue

Here's my collection! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida honestly I like all of your WC male ones lol. Which one would you consider closest in value?
@Kunikida honestly I like all of your WC male ones lol. Which one would you consider closest in value?
IMG_0247.jpg
@Kunikida

Soft Pink Silk Sash, Fillet, and Tail Bangle, and Leg Silks for your Luminous Legguards, Starwood Veil, Snowfall Robe, and Icicle Chains x2?
@Kunikida

Soft Pink Silk Sash, Fillet, and Tail Bangle, and Leg Silks for your Luminous Legguards, Starwood Veil, Snowfall Robe, and Icicle Chains x2?
Gem sales
@Kunikida

I've got a Wind's Calling Chest, Windward Chest, and Accent: Bamboo Rhyme I can trade you, and possibly an Accent: Zenith, too. (Someone's already inquired about that one and I want to give them at least 24 hours to respond just in case, but if I don't hear back from them after that I'd be happy to sell/trade it to you.) Dunno if you're interested in any other fest skins/accents, but I've also got a ton available here if you wanna browse.

As for my items:

Wind's Calling Chest - LAH: 70g
Windward Chest - LAH: 150g
Accent: Bamboo Rhyme - LAH: 150kt

And from your stuff, if they're still available, I'm interested in:

Phoenix - LAH: 175g
Sparkle Nymph - LAH: 30g
Blight Nymph - LAH: 36g
Eye of Talona - LAH: 85kt
Yellow Sludge 15 x 800t = 12kt
Blue Goo 2 x 8800t = 17.6kt
Red Goo 2 x 9600t = 19.2kt

I think each group should work out to approximately the same amount, but if needed feel free to take off some of the Baldwin stuff if I overshot.
@Kunikida

I've got a Wind's Calling Chest, Windward Chest, and Accent: Bamboo Rhyme I can trade you, and possibly an Accent: Zenith, too. (Someone's already inquired about that one and I want to give them at least 24 hours to respond just in case, but if I don't hear back from them after that I'd be happy to sell/trade it to you.) Dunno if you're interested in any other fest skins/accents, but I've also got a ton available here if you wanna browse.

As for my items:

Wind's Calling Chest - LAH: 70g
Windward Chest - LAH: 150g
Accent: Bamboo Rhyme - LAH: 150kt

And from your stuff, if they're still available, I'm interested in:

Phoenix - LAH: 175g
Sparkle Nymph - LAH: 30g
Blight Nymph - LAH: 36g
Eye of Talona - LAH: 85kt
Yellow Sludge 15 x 800t = 12kt
Blue Goo 2 x 8800t = 17.6kt
Red Goo 2 x 9600t = 19.2kt

I think each group should work out to approximately the same amount, but if needed feel free to take off some of the Baldwin stuff if I overshot.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24