Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Level 21 Cauldron [Open]
1 2 3 4 5
@beanutbutter

Sure! Just send over the materials + treasure when you're ready!
@beanutbutter

Sure! Just send over the materials + treasure when you're ready!
"No one can see the stars anymore," she said. "Didn't you know? The Lightweaver is making them into a beautiful gown."
"And who will wear it?" he asked sharply.
"The most beautiful dragon in the world," she replied, watching closely for a reaction.
He smiled. "I'll look forward to seeing you in it."
@beanutbutter

I woke up today really late, so I ended up taking the Imbued Sulfur much later than I intended, so the Egg will be ready really early in the morning... but seeing that I will be sleeping during that time, I will probably send it to you around 9-ish (by FR time). Apologies for the delay~
@beanutbutter

I woke up today really late, so I ended up taking the Imbued Sulfur much later than I intended, so the Egg will be ready really early in the morning... but seeing that I will be sleeping during that time, I will probably send it to you around 9-ish (by FR time). Apologies for the delay~
"No one can see the stars anymore," she said. "Didn't you know? The Lightweaver is making them into a beautiful gown."
"The most beautiful dragon in the world," she replied, watching closely for a reaction.
@sunsetfire Sounds great to me! Thank you again for doing this <3
@sunsetfire Sounds great to me! Thank you again for doing this <3
britwhalebadge.png
All orders have been complete c:
All orders have been complete c:
@sunsetfire

Can you brew me a haunted flame wing and tail ribbon?
@sunsetfire

Can you brew me a haunted flame wing and tail ribbon?
@Nikki

Of course!! Send over the materials + treasure whenever you're ready.
@Nikki

Of course!! Send over the materials + treasure whenever you're ready.
The cauldron is available!
The cauldron is available!
~
~
@sunsetfire
what does it cost to make capsule?
@sunsetfire
what does it cost to make capsule?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23

110kt, 3 silver muck, 2 grey slime, 4 orange sludge, 3 yellow ooze, and a Reinforced Glass Beaker. It's all in the guide that I linked in my first post
@clw23

110kt, 3 silver muck, 2 grey slime, 4 orange sludge, 3 yellow ooze, and a Reinforced Glass Beaker. It's all in the guide that I linked in my first post
1 2 3 4 5