Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] NOTN (Nothing Good Right Now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mihaellawliet can you swap the Jolly Jester's Cap for my spare Jolly Jester's Wing Cover? I may have to add like 3 gems to my end to make up for AH price difference.
@Mihaellawliet can you swap the Jolly Jester's Cap for my spare Jolly Jester's Wing Cover? I may have to add like 3 gems to my end to make up for AH price difference.
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
@mihaellawliet Just to clarify, did you want just the three vistas or a chest as well?
@mihaellawliet Just to clarify, did you want just the three vistas or a chest as well?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

The chests too please. When I sell two eggs together I usually get them sold for 360 and the vistas are all 160 together which isn't bad, but for both eggs, I'd need just a little bit more.
@Xairathan

The chests too please. When I sell two eggs together I usually get them sold for 360 and the vistas are all 160 together which isn't bad, but for both eggs, I'd need just a little bit more.
m91xEaw.png
@Vermiculus

I don't really need it, but I wouldn't mind a swap. It doesn't really matter which one I have to trade and if you need it than I wouldn't mind that. Send me a crossroads and don't worry about the gems.
@Vermiculus

I don't really need it, but I wouldn't mind a swap. It doesn't really matter which one I have to trade and if you need it than I wouldn't mind that. Send me a crossroads and don't worry about the gems.
m91xEaw.png
bump
bump
m91xEaw.png
bump
bump
m91xEaw.png
bump
bump
m91xEaw.png
bump
bump