Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Oodie I still have one egg. Right now I'm negotiating a trade for it w/ someone else, but if it doesn't work out I'll ping you next :)

@TheTigersDen I don't have those things, you must be looking at the wishlist part of my post. What I have at the current moment is listed above that.
@Oodie I still have one egg. Right now I'm negotiating a trade for it w/ someone else, but if it doesn't work out I'll ping you next :)

@TheTigersDen I don't have those things, you must be looking at the wishlist part of my post. What I have at the current moment is listed above that.
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

My bad! I should have read the post better sorry about that!
@nohsara

My bad! I should have read the post better sorry about that!
@TheTigersDen no problem :)
@TheTigersDen no problem :)
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

that's okay!! best wishes on trading with others!
@nohsara

that's okay!! best wishes on trading with others!
@Oodie I've got a second egg now
@Oodie I've got a second egg now
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara how much would you be willing to trade for each chest familiar?
@nohsara how much would you be willing to trade for each chest familiar?
dunsparce.gif
@nohsara have some transmuted treasures (x4) what would you offer?
@nohsara have some transmuted treasures (x4) what would you offer?
@nohsara

I have a witty jester's motley that I am interested in trading for your unhatched nocturne egg.
I am happy to add in: poltergeist pile, serthis support, jolly jester's cap and wing cover?
@nohsara

I have a witty jester's motley that I am interested in trading for your unhatched nocturne egg.
I am happy to add in: poltergeist pile, serthis support, jolly jester's cap and wing cover?
@Oodie Do you mean you are interested in one of my chest familiars? In that case, I'm trading them for the familiars still left on my wishlist.

@Psychotisis I only really need 1 transmuted treasure, and for it I could trade you a different NotN familiar

@Runedira That sounds great! You can keep the poultergeist pile if you want though, I just got one :) Sending trade now

@Oodie Do you mean you are interested in one of my chest familiars? In that case, I'm trading them for the familiars still left on my wishlist.

@Psychotisis I only really need 1 transmuted treasure, and for it I could trade you a different NotN familiar

@Runedira That sounds great! You can keep the poultergeist pile if you want though, I just got one :) Sending trade now

BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara Do you still have nocturne eggs? Also would you be interested in any of these for it/them. [item=Snarling Mimic][item=Jawlocker][item=Animated Statue][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Magic Mirror][item=Painted Marionette][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Axe Mimic][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Calculating Candelabra][Item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Glowing Globe][item=Living Luminance][item=Masked Phantom][item=Veiled Vision][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=bogsneak puppet][item=Tick-Tock][item=Animated Armor][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Curious Kettle][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item= Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost flame Candles][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item=Jolly Jester's Gloves][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch]x7[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/20804.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/25178.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/20803.png[/img]
@nohsara
Do you still have nocturne eggs? Also would you be interested in any of these for it/them.
Snarling Mimic Jawlocker Animated Statue Ensorcelled Volume Magic Mirror Painted Marionette Wooden Marionette Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments Glowing Globe Living Luminance Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Tick-Tock Animated Armor Inquisitive Shroud Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Staff Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Candles Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Tertiary Gene: Smirch x720804.png25178.png20803.png
frlohisssss-1051460signature.png Art Shop & Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7