Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | s e l l i n g i t e m s // p w y w
1 2 3
[center][b][size=3]w e l c o m e[/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=2] okay so i have some random items in my hoard, and I guess some of you guys may like it. this is a pay what you want, so offer a price to me and if i like it, i'll accept the offer. if i don't like the offer we may have to do a bit of haggling... also, just pay in treasure please.[/size][/b][/center] [item= Strange Chest] [size=2][b]x3 [/b][/size] [item=Exotic Arcanist Idol] [left][size=2][b]x2[/b][/size][/left] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [left][size=2][b]x3[/b][/size][/left] [item=Ghost Tail Flame Jewel] [left][size=2][b]x1[/b][/size][/left] [item=Living Luminance] [left][size=2][b]x1[/b][/size][/left] [item=Broken Penny Jar] [left][size=2][b]x15[/b][/size][/left] [item= Calculating Candelabra] [size=2]x1[/size] [item=Ambush] [size=2][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Scholar] [size=2][b]x3[/b][/size] [item=Beserker] [size=2][b]x1[/b][/size] [center][b][size=2]i still have a lot more items, but hese are the ones that i think have any worth xD. i do have lots of materials for brewing and such so you can pm me about them. [/size][/b][/center]
w e l c o m e
okay so i have some random items in my hoard, and I guess some of you guys may like it. this is a pay what you want, so offer a price to me and if i like it, i'll accept the offer. if i don't like the offer we may have to do a bit of haggling... also, just pay in treasure please.

Strange Chest

x3

Exotic Arcanist Idol
x2

Rusted Treasure Chest
x3

x1

Living Luminance
x1

Broken Penny Jar
x15

Calculating Candelabra

x1

Ambush

x1

Scholar

x3

x1

i still have a lot more items, but hese are the ones that i think have any worth xD. i do have lots of materials for brewing and such so you can pm me about them.
iKmI9wu.png
open!
open!
iKmI9wu.png
bump
bump
iKmI9wu.png
@CinnaSol can i take the strange chest for 5kt?
@CinnaSol can i take the strange chest for 5kt?
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@Tiyuji
Sure! Send the money over on either cr or pm
@Tiyuji
Sure! Send the money over on either cr or pm
iKmI9wu.png
@CinnaSol
Would you sell a transmuted treasure for 2kt? Do you also have any chests left?
@CinnaSol
Would you sell a transmuted treasure for 2kt? Do you also have any chests left?
@CinnaSol
How much for the Smirch? I'll offer up 35k Treasure
@CinnaSol
How much for the Smirch? I'll offer up 35k Treasure
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@Maelstrom710
Sure! Also, what chests do you mean? Like the strange chests or rusted chest?

@QuotetheRaven
35kt is fine, I'll send it over once you send the treasure
@Maelstrom710
Sure! Also, what chests do you mean? Like the strange chests or rusted chest?

@QuotetheRaven
35kt is fine, I'll send it over once you send the treasure
iKmI9wu.png
@CinnaSol
Sent CR. I meant the strange cgest but i see its been sold
@CinnaSol
Sent CR. I meant the strange cgest but i see its been sold
Strange chest added into stock!
Strange chest added into stock!
iKmI9wu.png
1 2 3