Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 899 900
@colorsoutofspace

Would you consider taking 5 Strange Chests for your Noc Egg maybe?
@colorsoutofspace

Would you consider taking 5 Strange Chests for your Noc Egg maybe?
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@DemonKid 5 chests for both jolly jester items, Spidered Seat, Tick-Tock, and Transmuted Treasure?
@DemonKid 5 chests for both jolly jester items, Spidered Seat, Tick-Tock, and Transmuted Treasure?
@Alkeeros deal
@Alkeeros deal
TBD
@oppay I'll trade a Fungusbearing Phony, Livewire Grizzly, and Smokebillow Sham for your Inquisitive Shroud, Poltergeist Pile and Spidered Seat.
@oppay I'll trade a Fungusbearing Phony, Livewire Grizzly, and Smokebillow Sham for your Inquisitive Shroud, Poltergeist Pile and Spidered Seat.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@oppay

Yoo~ Out of curiosity, what would be your trade ratio to brewable Baldwin stuff? I could brew some of the items you're looking for in my Cauldron if you'd be willing to do some holds. Feel free to either ping me or PM me your ratios or whatever!
@oppay

Yoo~ Out of curiosity, what would be your trade ratio to brewable Baldwin stuff? I could brew some of the items you're looking for in my Cauldron if you'd be willing to do some holds. Feel free to either ping me or PM me your ratios or whatever!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@oppay

Magicians cloak, hat, staff and all of the haunted apparel besides candles and cloak and conjurer's cobwebs for 9 noc eggs?
@oppay

Magicians cloak, hat, staff and all of the haunted apparel besides candles and cloak and conjurer's cobwebs for 9 noc eggs?
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@oppay

Would you trade all of your smirch genes and jester's gloves for a full set of haunted flame apparel? (500k value at LAH)
@oppay

Would you trade all of your smirch genes and jester's gloves for a full set of haunted flame apparel? (500k value at LAH)
Td4lBWl.png
@CluelessCat

LAH on the column is 12g, I could knock one of the chests out of the trade if you wanted to do that? So the column and 19 chests?
@CluelessCat

LAH on the column is 12g, I could knock one of the chests out of the trade if you wanted to do that? So the column and 19 chests?
sEdFcGz.png
@oppay
I have both flutterbuns and most of the flame apparel if you'd be interested in trading for breed change, smirch, eggs, or chests.
@oppay
I have both flutterbuns and most of the flame apparel if you'd be interested in trading for breed change, smirch, eggs, or chests.
[quote name="nielybh" date=2017-12-21 04:23:10] [quote][b]Have:[/b] [item=Ectoplasmime]x5 [item=Animated Statue]x2 [item=deadly reflection]x2 [item=living sculpture] [item=wooden marionette] [item=painted marionette] [item=axe mimic]x2 [item=crystal carrier] [item=enchanted armaments] [item=sorcerous arms]x2 [item=glowing globe] [item=living luminance][item=masked phantom]x2 [item=animated armor]x2 [item=vulpine lamp] [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=jolly jester's stockings][item=conjurer's cloak] [item=ghost flame headpiece] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=Clever Jester's Motley] [item=vista: gossamer flame][/quote] [quote][b]Want:[/b] [item=colubrid column] [item=curious kettle] [item=poltergeist pile] [item=trasmuted treasure] [item=deadpan jester's collar] [item=deadpan jester's cape] [item=deadpan jester's stockings] [item=deadpan jester's wing cover] [item=vista: glowing globe] [item=strange chest] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][/quote] ***2 familiars per vista/egg and vice-versa Negotiating chests for any items on list [/quote]
nielybh wrote on 2017-12-21:
Quote:
Have:

Ectoplasmime x5 Animated Statue x2 Deadly Reflection x2 Living Sculpture Wooden Marionette Painted Marionette Axe Mimic x2 Crystal Carrier Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms x2 Glowing Globe Living Luminance Masked Phantom x2 Animated Armor x2 Vulpine Lamp Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Stockings Conjurer's Cloak Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Clever Jester's Motley Vista: Gossamer Flame
Quote:
Want:

Colubrid Column Curious Kettle Poltergeist Pile Deadpan Jester's Collar Deadpan Jester's Cape Deadpan Jester's Stockings Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover Vista: Glowing Globe Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg

***2 familiars per vista/egg and vice-versa
Negotiating chests for any items on list
Yy6exMZ.png
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 899 900