Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] NotN Familiar Any-Swap! Open 2021!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Oops just open two chest could i also trade two living lumi for a glowing and crooked hatchet
Oops just open two chest could i also trade two living lumi for a glowing and crooked hatchet
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly
Yeah, that's fine!
@StarButterfly
Yeah, that's fine!
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
Could I exchange a sorcerous for a enchanted?

Also could i pinged when a axe mimic, crystal carrier, and ball-jointed bog comes in?
Could I exchange a sorcerous for a enchanted?

Also could i pinged when a axe mimic, crystal carrier, and ball-jointed bog comes in?
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly
Sorry, got off for the rest of the night! If you still need to trade, sure, send a CR!
And yes, I'll ping your for those ^_^
@StarButterfly
Sorry, got off for the rest of the night! If you still need to trade, sure, send a CR!
And yes, I'll ping your for those ^_^
my enchanted armaments for your sorcerous arms?
my enchanted armaments for your sorcerous arms?
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky
Sure! Send a CR when you're ready
@LiveSky
Sure! Send a CR when you're ready
Can you trade a wooden for animated statue ? Also here's a list of all notn fest familiars except the brewable ones c: [item= spidered seat][item= antique chair][item= colubrid column][item= serthis support][item= curious kettle][item= ravenous cauldron][item= valorous cape][item= inquisitive shroud][item= poltergeist pile][item= transmuted treasure][item= tick-tock][item= time devourer] [code][item= spidered seat][item= antique chair][item= colubrid column][item= serthis support][item= curious kettle][item= ravenous cauldron][item= valorous cape][item= inquisitive shroud][item= poltergeist pile][item= transmuted treasure][item= tick-tock][item= time devourer][/code]
Can you trade a wooden for animated statue ?

Also here's a list of all notn fest familiars except the brewable ones c:

Spidered Seat Antique Chair Colubrid Column Serthis Support Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron Valorous Cape Inquisitive Shroud Poltergeist Pile Transmuted Treasure Tick-Tock Time Devourer
Code:
[item= spidered seat][item= antique chair][item= colubrid column][item= serthis support][item= curious kettle][item= ravenous cauldron][item= valorous cape][item= inquisitive shroud][item= poltergeist pile][item= transmuted treasure][item= tick-tock][item= time devourer]
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly
Yep!
And omg thank you! I haven't felt like typing out the code :P
Seriously, thanks a bunch!
@StarButterfly
Yep!
And omg thank you! I haven't felt like typing out the code :P
Seriously, thanks a bunch!
hi silverchilver may i please trade my extra [item=time devourer] for your [item=Colubrid Column] thanks!
hi silverchilver

may i please trade my extra Time Devourer

for your

Colubrid Column

thanks!
My Curious Kettle for your Inquisitive Shroud?
My Curious Kettle for your Inquisitive Shroud?
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28