Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dress my dergs=1kt (Open as of 04/03)
1 2 3 4 5
Archive
Archive

I'm willing to make more, if you like my style.
Archive
Archive

I'm willing to make more, if you like my style.
@Vibe I like the one you did for Cryo a LOT, especially the fact that you found a matching accent for him too. That's an outfit I can't afford, but I can certainly start working towards. For Hiss I actually like it a lot once you take away the birdskull piece, as I feel like those sets are a lot more niche. I'd love for you to do more if you're up for it!
@Vibe I like the one you did for Cryo a LOT, especially the fact that you found a matching accent for him too. That's an outfit I can't afford, but I can certainly start working towards. For Hiss I actually like it a lot once you take away the birdskull piece, as I feel like those sets are a lot more niche. I'd love for you to do more if you're up for it!
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Archive
Archive
@Vibe I love it, and the peace dove seems to be a very popular choice for my dragons! Sending over the mons now, thanks for doing this! :)
@Vibe I love it, and the peace dove seems to be a very popular choice for my dragons! Sending over the mons now, thanks for doing this! :)
-
@VolatileMatter Moved to Items for Sale as you are purchasing a service. The Creative Corner is not a sales forum. Thanks!
@VolatileMatter Moved to Items for Sale as you are purchasing a service. The Creative Corner is not a sales forum. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Works for me, I didn't really know where to put it
Works for me, I didn't really know where to put it
-
@VolatileMatter I tried with making these! Hope you enjoy! (I made sure to check their bios for any roles or info to help the outfit theme :D)

Not Found
Not Found
@VolatileMatter I tried with making these! Hope you enjoy! (I made sure to check their bios for any roles or info to help the outfit theme :D)

Not Found
Not Found
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx The winter cape seems to be a very popular choice for azi, and those shackles look good (especially the ice drips on the horns). But they are retired festival apparel, and I can't afford the 4,000g it costs to get them :/ I love your take on aurora though, the book wasn't something I'd thought of and it looks neat! I'll send the treasure over shortly :)
@xBlackheartx The winter cape seems to be a very popular choice for azi, and those shackles look good (especially the ice drips on the horns). But they are retired festival apparel, and I can't afford the 4,000g it costs to get them :/ I love your take on aurora though, the book wasn't something I'd thought of and it looks neat! I'll send the treasure over shortly :)
-
Not Found

so im really bad at dressing dragons
I thought the opal gene made her look icy, so I made it ice themed ;0

I was gonna do the ice shackles but then I realized it was from the 2014 Crystalline Galla and was like "ahhhh no"
I also ran out of ideas so I only used 6 slots,,,
Most of the apparel can be found in the shops during certain times of the year, and you can probably find them in the AH too. If you happen to have those ice shackles, though, go ahead and add them :o I think they look nice with her colors!!
Not Found

so im really bad at dressing dragons
I thought the opal gene made her look icy, so I made it ice themed ;0

I was gonna do the ice shackles but then I realized it was from the 2014 Crystalline Galla and was like "ahhhh no"
I also ran out of ideas so I only used 6 slots,,,
Most of the apparel can be found in the shops during certain times of the year, and you can probably find them in the AH too. If you happen to have those ice shackles, though, go ahead and add them :o I think they look nice with her colors!!
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Atro Hey that looks pretty cool! I like the idea ^_^ I'll send the money your way
@Atro Hey that looks pretty cool! I like the idea ^_^ I'll send the money your way
-
1 2 3 4 5