Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free cauldron level 17 [OPEN]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@usualuniqueness

That's no problem ^-^
@usualuniqueness

That's no problem ^-^
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
@LightingScar Could you brew me two sets of reinforced glass beakers (2 brews, 4 beakers total)?
@LightingScar Could you brew me two sets of reinforced glass beakers (2 brews, 4 beakers total)?
@Rulanir

Of course :)
@Rulanir

Of course :)
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
@LightingScar Excellent! Sending the mats now! :D
@LightingScar Excellent! Sending the mats now! :D
Bump
Bump
@LightingScar

Could you brew me 5 sets of (20) tablets? ^^
@LightingScar

Could you brew me 5 sets of (20) tablets? ^^
@Ankhr

Of course ^-^
@Ankhr

Of course ^-^
@LightingScar Can you do 15 transmutations please?
@LightingScar Can you do 15 transmutations please?
JGnDE4d.gif
@LightingScar
Hello! Could you put me on the list for 100 tablets (5 sets of 20), please? c:
@LightingScar
Hello! Could you put me on the list for 100 tablets (5 sets of 20), please? c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@RadiantAce
Sure, I'll add you to the waitlist

@Mirna
Of course ^-^
@RadiantAce
Sure, I'll add you to the waitlist

@Mirna
Of course ^-^
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17