Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hiring melters!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@betty

It's no problem at all! I was pretty bad off when I started because I didn't even use Baldwin til two months after joining XD

When referring to Baldwin mats or materials, people usually do mean the goos, oozes, sludges, mucks, and slimes you get from reducing an item. This guide is pretty basic but gives a rundown of what certain items give you what. (Though keep in mind the color you get is completely randomized, and certain items won't guarantee a certain color of goo, sludge, etc. I thought that was the case at first.. haha..)

If that didn't make sense let me know XD And I'd be more than happy to help you out with anything else! If you have any questions definitely feel free to let me know~
@betty

It's no problem at all! I was pretty bad off when I started because I didn't even use Baldwin til two months after joining XD

When referring to Baldwin mats or materials, people usually do mean the goos, oozes, sludges, mucks, and slimes you get from reducing an item. This guide is pretty basic but gives a rundown of what certain items give you what. (Though keep in mind the color you get is completely randomized, and certain items won't guarantee a certain color of goo, sludge, etc. I thought that was the case at first.. haha..)

If that didn't make sense let me know XD And I'd be more than happy to help you out with anything else! If you have any questions definitely feel free to let me know~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

are you still looking for melting help? i can transmute as much as you like
@Rahkali

are you still looking for melting help? i can transmute as much as you like
Y2yBHJZ.gif
I haven't used my cauldron in a couple weeks. Do you still have any items to transmute?
It doesn't really matter how many you give me.
(@Rahkali)
I haven't used my cauldron in a couple weeks. Do you still have any items to transmute?
It doesn't really matter how many you give me.
(@Rahkali)
@Rahkali

thanks for clarifying that for me, it's confusing since there's a few different things called 'materials' involved in Baldwin. i joined in december and i've really just been breeding, only decided to start with Baldwin last night and i haven't even gone near the coliseum. i'll keep melting your food into goo, and then i can either do more items you send or if you need ooze i have plenty of stuff to make that from.
@Rahkali

thanks for clarifying that for me, it's confusing since there's a few different things called 'materials' involved in Baldwin. i joined in december and i've really just been breeding, only decided to start with Baldwin last night and i haven't even gone near the coliseum. i'll keep melting your food into goo, and then i can either do more items you send or if you need ooze i have plenty of stuff to make that from.
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@Orii @bearinator
That would be awesome~ I'll send stuff to you both, thank you!

@Betty
No problem! It really is a lot to take in, since there's been so much new stuff released since Baldwin first came out.
And I really appreciate the help! I probably will send you more stuff when the food is done, if you're still alright with it at that point~
@Orii @bearinator
That would be awesome~ I'll send stuff to you both, thank you!

@Betty
No problem! It really is a lot to take in, since there's been so much new stuff released since Baldwin first came out.
And I really appreciate the help! I probably will send you more stuff when the food is done, if you're still alright with it at that point~

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

i sent you a CR a couple hours ago with the first round of melts i did for you. i'll make ooze until i hear from you.
@Rahkali

i sent you a CR a couple hours ago with the first round of melts i did for you. i'll make ooze until i hear from you.
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
Just woke up and got your CR! Sorry for the delay :'3
Just woke up and got your CR! Sorry for the delay :'3

z0HlerP.png
no prob, i think we're in different time zones or smth
no prob, i think we're in different time zones or smth
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@Rahkali

sent you couple CRs full of mats, no rush but iirc you said you miss pings sometimes so here's an extra one :)
@Rahkali

sent you couple CRs full of mats, no rush but iirc you said you miss pings sometimes so here's an extra one :)
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@betty

Aah thank you! I'll respond in just a bit~ I don't feel good and holy crap ive slept all day o_o
@betty

Aah thank you! I'll respond in just a bit~ I don't feel good and holy crap ive slept all day o_o

z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6