Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling,& Grinding OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@thebluephoenix yay
@thebluephoenix yay
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
Bump
Bump
@DemonRace22

What I mean by mixed payment is both treasure and gems, gems at a 1:1000 ratio if I don't have enough of just one type of currency.

Also, is there a discount for not starting at lvl 1? What I mean is I have a level 9 dragon I would be interested in training to level 25. He's also got eliminate.
@DemonRace22

What I mean by mixed payment is both treasure and gems, gems at a 1:1000 ratio if I don't have enough of just one type of currency.

Also, is there a discount for not starting at lvl 1? What I mean is I have a level 9 dragon I would be interested in training to level 25. He's also got eliminate.
TVoKYsE.png

celestial
they | them
fr +3
@spyndle

oh sure mixed payment is always welcome!

no im sorry but christmas is coming up si i will give you 3k off ;3
@spyndle

oh sure mixed payment is always welcome!

no im sorry but christmas is coming up si i will give you 3k off ;3
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
@DemonRace22

That's no problem, thank you!

So if level 25 is 160 gems, will you take 100 gems and 57kt? (That would be 60kt but with the 3kt discount?)

If yes, I will send you a CR with the dragon I'd like leveled and the payment!

Also, are your level 25 rentals available? If so, I'd like to rent one for 5 days (18kt)- I will add this to the CR if so!
@DemonRace22

That's no problem, thank you!

So if level 25 is 160 gems, will you take 100 gems and 57kt? (That would be 60kt but with the 3kt discount?)

If yes, I will send you a CR with the dragon I'd like leveled and the payment!

Also, are your level 25 rentals available? If so, I'd like to rent one for 5 days (18kt)- I will add this to the CR if so!
TVoKYsE.png

celestial
they | them
fr +3
@spyndle yes it would be 100G and 57KT

thank you for choosing my services!

yes mam/sir!
@spyndle yes it would be 100G and 57KT

thank you for choosing my services!

yes mam/sir!
@spyndle
Hi there! Not sure if Demon spoke to you about the level 25 rentals, but I'll happily rent you one of mine. What kind of level 25 are you looking to rent? I have all kinds from Ghost Busters to Mire Flyers.
@spyndle
Hi there! Not sure if Demon spoke to you about the level 25 rentals, but I'll happily rent you one of mine. What kind of level 25 are you looking to rent? I have all kinds from Ghost Busters to Mire Flyers.
@eeveedream
do you want to add some of your lv 25 dragons to the rentals? and i just answered as i just got home lol
@eeveedream
do you want to add some of your lv 25 dragons to the rentals? and i just answered as i just got home lol
@DemonRace22
Sure! I'll PM you which ones to add.
@DemonRace22
Sure! I'll PM you which ones to add.
@eeveedream yay, alrighty then ;3
@eeveedream yay, alrighty then ;3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10