Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] festival Items [W]gem/treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[b]From now Ill not hold anything without date:( Some people holded items and just don't give any message, and im really sick of this situation. Except Deki, who actually paid something, Ill not hold anything without proper date.[/b] Hello. I've been missed some of the festivals, so I try to trade some old festival items into new things. All things will be counted as the LAH. 1 shroom = 500t = 0.5g <What I have> -Familiar [item=Wavebreak Snarler]X2 [item=Deadland Disciple]X1 [item=Granite Guardian]X3 [item=Agol]X3 [item=Cragward Custodian]X2 [item=Seawater Savior]X2 -Apparel [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools]X2 [item=Bluffclamber Belongings]X1 [item=Gloomwillow Guide]X2 [item=Windbound Mask]X3 [item=Warmwater Wanderers]X2 [item=Butterfly's Kiss]X1 [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]X1 -Skin & Accent [item=Accent: Splash]X1 [item=Accent: Botanys Back]X1 [item=Accent: Bursting Core]X1 [item=Accent: Spirit Ablaze]X1 [item=Accent: Simply a Flame]X1 [item=Accent: Kindling King]X1 [item=Skin: Volcanic Queen]X1 [item=Accent: Quartzen]X1 [item=Accent: Star Collector]X1 [item=Skin: Celestial Hues]X1 [item=Accent: Rose Rot]X1 [item=Accent: Glowing Contagion]X1 [item=Skin: Bracket Sporehost]X1 [item=Skin: Living Vein]X1 [item=Accent: Freezing Breath]X1 [item=Accent: Gentle Giant]X1 [item=Accent: Bramble Juggler]X1 [item=Accent: Mistral Sing Along]X1 [item=Skin: Spring Breeze]X1 [item=Skin: Windsong Adept]X1 [item=Accent: Wavespun Ivy]X1 -Extra [item=Berserker]X13 [item=Sap]X2 [s] Now Here Is What I Need[/s] [item=Primary Gene: Cherub] [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] [item=Secondary Gene: Facet] [item=Primary Gene: Crystal] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Secondary Gene: Hypnotic] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [item=Primary Gene: Skink] [item=Toxoplasmosis Chest] [item=Contagion Cauldron Chest] [item=Dreadlily Knight Chest] [item=Monster Within Chest] [item=Spooky Tundra Chest] [b]I hold fire sprite so I really need gem immediately![/b] Please feel free to leave a message. Thanks! -Hold <For Deki>-1623G left to go! [item=Diver Sash]X1 [item=Seashell Mantle]X1 [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]X1 [item=Will o' the Ember]X1 [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools]X1 [item=Skeletal Chimes]X1 [item=Gloomwillow Guide]X1 [item=Warmwater Wanderers]X1 [item=Butterfly's Kiss]X1
From now Ill not hold anything without date:( Some people holded items and just don't give any message, and im really sick of this situation. Except Deki, who actually paid something, Ill not hold anything without proper date.

Hello. I've been missed some of the festivals, so I try to trade some old festival items into new things.
All things will be counted as the LAH.
1 shroom = 500t = 0.5g

<What I have>

-Familiar
Wavebreak Snarler X2 Deadland Disciple X1 Granite Guardian X3 Agol X3 Cragward Custodian X2 Seawater Savior X2

-Apparel
Cosmologist Fieldtools X2 Bluffclamber Belongings X1 Gloomwillow Guide X2 Windbound Mask X3 Warmwater Wanderers X2 Butterfly's Kiss X1 Leafy Gladeboughs X1

-Skin & Accent

Accent: Splash X1 Accent: Botanys Back X1 Accent: Bursting Core X1 Accent: Spirit Ablaze X1 Accent: Simply a Flame X1 Accent: Kindling King X1 Skin: Volcanic Queen X1 Accent: Quartzen X1 Accent: Star Collector X1 Skin: Celestial Hues X1 Accent: Rose Rot X1 Accent: Glowing Contagion X1 Skin: Bracket Sporehost X1 Skin: Living Vein X1 Accent: Freezing Breath X1 Accent: Gentle Giant X1 Accent: Bramble Juggler X1 Accent: Mistral Sing Along X1 Skin: Spring Breeze X1 Skin: Windsong Adept X1 Accent: Wavespun Ivy X1

-Extra

Berserker X13 Sap X2

Now Here Is What I Need

Primary Gene: Cherub Tertiary Gene: Spines Secondary Gene: Facet Primary Gene: Crystal Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Capsule Primary Gene: Skink Toxoplasmosis Chest Contagion Cauldron Chest Dreadlily Knight Chest Monster Within Chest Spooky Tundra Chest

I hold fire sprite so I really need gem immediately!

Please feel free to leave a message. Thanks!

-Hold

<For Deki>-1623G left to go!
Diver Sash X1 Seashell Mantle X1 Leafy Gladeboughs X1 Will o' the Ember X1 Cosmologist Fieldtools X1 Skeletal Chimes X1 Gloomwillow Guide X1 Warmwater Wanderers X1 Butterfly's Kiss X1
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
I can give you the black iron plates, welders mask, starlight cloak, highland scavenger, hewn philosophers veil and deeprealm trident apparels. I would in return like a will' o the wisp with a solar blade and or currency.
@Murine
I can give you the black iron plates, welders mask, starlight cloak, highland scavenger, hewn philosophers veil and deeprealm trident apparels. I would in return like a will' o the wisp with a solar blade and or currency.
@Murine
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@ImmortalAres

Will o the ember-200000
Solar blade-319000

Total=519000

Black Iron Plates-57000
welders mask=19500
highland scavenger=24000
starlight cloak-90000
hewn philosophers vei-57000
deeprealm trident apparel-20000

Total-267500

If you're fine, How about solar blade?
@ImmortalAres

Will o the ember-200000
Solar blade-319000

Total=519000

Black Iron Plates-57000
welders mask=19500
highland scavenger=24000
starlight cloak-90000
hewn philosophers vei-57000
deeprealm trident apparel-20000

Total-267500

If you're fine, How about solar blade?
Can you pay at least 100kt though, I really need that currency. :)
Also will you take an additional tricksters magic cards on top of the apparel you asked for, if so the will o the wisp and solar blades would be a fair trade.
@Murine
Can you pay at least 100kt though, I really need that currency. :)
Also will you take an additional tricksters magic cards on top of the apparel you asked for, if so the will o the wisp and solar blades would be a fair trade.
@Murine
With all Regards Kronus!
@ImmortalAres Oh...'0`) Sorry I dont have a currency right now, I only have some jams. If you're Okay then Ill try hard to make 100000T at least tomorrow, but if not Im just sorry for you that I dont have some money to achieve this trade'0`)
@ImmortalAres Oh...'0`) Sorry I dont have a currency right now, I only have some jams. If you're Okay then Ill try hard to make 100000T at least tomorrow, but if not Im just sorry for you that I dont have some money to achieve this trade'0`)
@Murine I can do dryad's guise, pyrite pauldrons, luminous legguards, bamboo breeze cape and bright ambassador, lampiona, twilight oracle. (if you wanted dupes of philosophers veil or other things prior poster offered let me know and I can price check and find something else that you are offering).

(LAH feel free to verify these as prices are weird), 50g, 15g, 25g, 23g, 40kt, 90kt, 74g based on 850T:1g that's 339 g which is close to LAH of solar blades (which is 320g) so add 2 berserkers to make it even.

let me know if my math is bad or if you decided you don't want something I offered. (if the ares deal doesn't work out, I also have most of those items and don't need currency, I just saw their offer first)
@Murine I can do dryad's guise, pyrite pauldrons, luminous legguards, bamboo breeze cape and bright ambassador, lampiona, twilight oracle. (if you wanted dupes of philosophers veil or other things prior poster offered let me know and I can price check and find something else that you are offering).

(LAH feel free to verify these as prices are weird), 50g, 15g, 25g, 23g, 40kt, 90kt, 74g based on 850T:1g that's 339 g which is close to LAH of solar blades (which is 320g) so add 2 berserkers to make it even.

let me know if my math is bad or if you decided you don't want something I offered. (if the ares deal doesn't work out, I also have most of those items and don't need currency, I just saw their offer first)
@jbapple It is just fine offer. Thanks for the trade, and feel free to send CR me at anytime please!
@jbapple It is just fine offer. Thanks for the trade, and feel free to send CR me at anytime please!
I can take mixed payment, gems are fine too. My ratio is 1:1,000... Would a sunbeam soldier, sapling seaker, or agol be good with the apparel im giving you. I think thats fair. Sunbeam soldier=100g and agol =60g, and sapling speaker (15g)combine to 175g for those familiars then add the 100kt(100g)currency and that makes it fair. What do you say.
@Murine
I can take mixed payment, gems are fine too. My ratio is 1:1,000... Would a sunbeam soldier, sapling seaker, or agol be good with the apparel im giving you. I think thats fair. Sunbeam soldier=100g and agol =60g, and sapling speaker (15g)combine to 175g for those familiars then add the 100kt(100g)currency and that makes it fair. What do you say.
@Murine
With all Regards Kronus!
@ImmortalAres I think that would be just fine for me. Send me CR at anytime!
@ImmortalAres I think that would be just fine for me. Send me CR at anytime!
@Murine
Can you please send the crossroad when you have the currency ready?
I know the familiars are already there, but I dont know when you have the money for this trade, so you please send it when ready, thanks!
:)
@Murine
Can you please send the crossroad when you have the currency ready?
I know the familiars are already there, but I dont know when you have the money for this trade, so you please send it when ready, thanks!
:)
With all Regards Kronus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28