Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
Do you take organs.

Cuz that's pretty much all I have.

Good luck bump! Never seen an imperial scroll before on the threads!
Do you take organs.

Cuz that's pretty much all I have.

Good luck bump! Never seen an imperial scroll before on the threads!
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Lottie
Bah. I tried to make plushes once, then discovered how bad at sewing I was lolz.
I'm better at crochet amigurumi if they interest you? Could totally do some of those. Also thinking of taking up needle felting when I get some funds/time/reason. xD
@Lottie
Bah. I tried to make plushes once, then discovered how bad at sewing I was lolz.
I'm better at crochet amigurumi if they interest you? Could totally do some of those. Also thinking of taking up needle felting when I get some funds/time/reason. xD
OOIa5x2.png
@Lottie

Wow I would kill to make my progen an impy but sadly I will never have that much money oh here!

Good luck :)
@Lottie

Wow I would kill to make my progen an impy but sadly I will never have that much money oh here!

Good luck :)
@Valishtu ummmmmm, maybe?? note me with examples?
@Valishtu ummmmmm, maybe?? note me with examples?
@Woodwose it is the One Scroll.
@Woodwose it is the One Scroll.
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@Lottie

Well I can't sew that well and have never made plushies myself, but I am in the works of making fursuits and the like by other means, if you would be interested in something like that :). I do a lot of other kinds of artwork too (digital, watercolor, sculpy things).
@Lottie

Well I can't sew that well and have never made plushies myself, but I am in the works of making fursuits and the like by other means, if you would be interested in something like that :). I do a lot of other kinds of artwork too (digital, watercolor, sculpy things).
YAzXKmc.gif
@Lottie
Sure, i'm at work though atm, but I'll try and upload some that I have soon as I get home. :3
Sent.~
@Lottie
Sure, i'm at work though atm, but I'll try and upload some that I have soon as I get home. :3
Sent.~
OOIa5x2.png
Hey, I'm a plush-crafter, I'll send you a message!
Hey, I'm a plush-crafter, I'll send you a message!
@AlwaysD2

maybe????
@AlwaysD2

maybe????
47qCRdt.png
I can only offer a kidney so consider this a good luck bump.
Imp scrolls are somewhere around 500kg-800kg or around same as a boolean, so don't get lowballed o/
I can only offer a kidney so consider this a good luck bump.
Imp scrolls are somewhere around 500kg-800kg or around same as a boolean, so don't get lowballed o/
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
1 2 3 4 5