Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | So many UMAs. OUT OF DATE.
Hello!! Lovely skin collection! I was wondering how much you'd like for each of these UMAs in gems please!

Dreamcatcher Tundra
Wind Catcher-M
Draug
Dryad
Wildwood
Crossed Autumn
SS-Broken Heart-Ivory
Transparent Wedding
Ghost of you
leo pyxis

Sorry it's so many! I hope providing the image link helps a bit!
Hello!! Lovely skin collection! I was wondering how much you'd like for each of these UMAs in gems please!

Dreamcatcher Tundra
Wind Catcher-M
Draug
Dryad
Wildwood
Crossed Autumn
SS-Broken Heart-Ivory
Transparent Wedding
Ghost of you
leo pyxis

Sorry it's so many! I hope providing the image link helps a bit!
@ X3X
That sounds fine. Go ahead and send a CR when you're ready!

@Velociraptor42
Oh she looks so good! Congrats!!

@Toyhouse
Heya! The images do help, yes! Apologies, but Dryad, Wildwood, and SS Ivory are equipped and softly NFS. The others are tentatively for sale, but I do not have a set price in mind. Feel free to offer, though I won't likely accept any offers below 2kg each.
@ X3X
That sounds fine. Go ahead and send a CR when you're ready!

@Velociraptor42
Oh she looks so good! Congrats!!

@Toyhouse
Heya! The images do help, yes! Apologies, but Dryad, Wildwood, and SS Ivory are equipped and softly NFS. The others are tentatively for sale, but I do not have a set price in mind. Feel free to offer, though I won't likely accept any offers below 2kg each.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
How much are you looking for in pure, at the lowest, for this one?

I believe I was supposed to be pinged when it print. I either missed it, or the maker missed me haha...
How much are you looking for in pure, at the lowest, for this one?

I believe I was supposed to be pinged when it print. I either missed it, or the maker missed me haha...
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

I'm fairly tentative on that one, unfortunately. I'm not sure what I'd take, but whatever offer would need to be pretty tempting. 3kg? I don't know; I might rather trade for it for older skins I'm trying to find.

I'm sorry it happened to you though. That really does blow; I've missed prints before from a misspelling.
@kyrin18

I'm fairly tentative on that one, unfortunately. I'm not sure what I'd take, but whatever offer would need to be pretty tempting. 3kg? I don't know; I might rather trade for it for older skins I'm trying to find.

I'm sorry it happened to you though. That really does blow; I've missed prints before from a misspelling.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
Hi again :D

I was wondering if you'd be willing to sell these two and if you had a price range in mind for them.
Hi again :D

I was wondering if you'd be willing to sell these two and if you had a price range in mind for them.
PEyOcAR.png
Hello! o: I'd like to offer 5kg pure for these two skins (together): [item=Skin: Draug][item=Accent: SS-Spring Grief] Happy to add on value in items, if needed! c: Totally understand if you'd prefer to trade them for other skins/etc., however!
Hello! o: I'd like to offer 5kg pure for these two skins (together):

Skin: Draug Accent: SS-Spring Grief

Happy to add on value in items, if needed! c: Totally understand if you'd prefer to trade them for other skins/etc., however!
Td4lBWl.png
If you're alright with selling this skin, I'd love to know the price you're looking to get for it!
If you're alright with selling this skin, I'd love to know the price you're looking to get for it!
F9Ig0Fi.png
@Zelai

I'd be willing to sell Dusty bells? 1800g?

@Ambitious

Ah, I'm really tentative on both of those; I still want to use them. Unfortunately, the latter was a very limited print and I wouldn't consider anything under 5kg for it alone.

@WhisperingThief

Apologies, I just equipped it. I'm willing to hear offers, but I'm not sure I'd let it go for anything less than 3kg
@Zelai

I'd be willing to sell Dusty bells? 1800g?

@Ambitious

Ah, I'm really tentative on both of those; I still want to use them. Unfortunately, the latter was a very limited print and I wouldn't consider anything under 5kg for it alone.

@WhisperingThief

Apologies, I just equipped it. I'm willing to hear offers, but I'm not sure I'd let it go for anything less than 3kg
sig-145.png
That makes perfect sense - thank you for your time and have a great day! c:
That makes perfect sense - thank you for your time and have a great day! c:
Td4lBWl.png
@Silverishness

Could you do 1500g?
@Silverishness

Could you do 1500g?
PEyOcAR.png