Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard Clearout!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Could I have Cumulus Seal and Dwarf Hainu Macaw for now? (I joined recently so I am not sure what NOTN means, or if these are regs,sorry)

Also, do you have any of these apparel?
  • Leather wraps (any kind)
  • Aviator boots
  • Any Sanguine Rose Thorn apparel
  • Trickster's Magic cards
  • Starlight Cloak
  • Anything pink (trying to dress one of my pink coatls lol)
Could I have Cumulus Seal and Dwarf Hainu Macaw for now? (I joined recently so I am not sure what NOTN means, or if these are regs,sorry)

Also, do you have any of these apparel?
  • Leather wraps (any kind)
  • Aviator boots
  • Any Sanguine Rose Thorn apparel
  • Trickster's Magic cards
  • Starlight Cloak
  • Anything pink (trying to dress one of my pink coatls lol)
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@Oshawott

That's fine! I'll send a CR c:
@Oshawott

That's fine! I'll send a CR c:
XOxv5KE.png
@Oshawott I took the liberty of sneaking a look at your beastiary:) I'm interested in these two: [item=blue tang hippogriff] [item=corundum chameleon] Please let me know if they're available and how much you're looking for for each :)
@Oshawott

I took the liberty of sneaking a look at your beastiary:) I'm interested in these two:
Blue Tang Hippogriff Corundum Chameleon
Please let me know if they're available and how much you're looking for for each :)
KtyN6mH.png
@SukuraAngel

Ok ya you can buy those familiars and I have 11 pieces of leather wraps starlight coat and I made an outfit for you pink male coatl! Dont know if you like it but here

pretty in pink
this is stuff I am open to selling! I also have almost a full set of tropical birdskull!

NOTN mean night of the nocturne its a festival :)
@SukuraAngel

Ok ya you can buy those familiars and I have 11 pieces of leather wraps starlight coat and I made an outfit for you pink male coatl! Dont know if you like it but here

pretty in pink
this is stuff I am open to selling! I also have almost a full set of tropical birdskull!

NOTN mean night of the nocturne its a festival :)
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@PorcelainCages

Does 9 gems work for both??
@PorcelainCages

Does 9 gems work for both??
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Oshawott

Do you have Furious Leather Boots by any chance? Also are you willing to sell them at MP price?
@Oshawott

Do you have Furious Leather Boots by any chance? Also are you willing to sell them at MP price?
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
@AlwaysD2

I am afraid I dont! Sorry :C
@AlwaysD2

I am afraid I dont! Sorry :C
@Oshawott

Just gonna run back here. Do you by chance have an Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon?
@Oshawott

Just gonna run back here. Do you by chance have an Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon?
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7