Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] ALL fest. currencies
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Raan gems c: that would be 75 magical shards/100 immaculate tablets/100 giant sand dollars. what other goblins are you missing? i could dig through and see if i have an extra or two? ^^
@Raan gems c: that would be 75 magical shards/100 immaculate tablets/100 giant sand dollars. what other goblins are you missing? i could dig through and see if i have an extra or two? ^^
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon
I only need the earth, Plague, and the Lightning goblins.
@watermellon
I only need the earth, Plague, and the Lightning goblins.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan i have an extra (plague) enduring goblin. lah is 25g, so both goblins are worth 50g ^^ (150 magical shards or 200 immaculate tablets/giant sand dollars)
@Raan i have an extra (plague) enduring goblin. lah is 25g, so both goblins are worth 50g ^^ (150 magical shards or 200 immaculate tablets/giant sand dollars)
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon
Could I send you mixed currency. I don't have that many shards.
@watermellon
Could I send you mixed currency. I don't have that many shards.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan how many magical shards do you have? ^^
@Raan how many magical shards do you have? ^^
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon
I have a total of 60 shards, 537 tablets, and 375 sand dollars.
@watermellon
I have a total of 60 shards, 537 tablets, and 375 sand dollars.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
60 shards would be 20g, you can pay the rest (30g) with 120 immaculate tablets or sand dollars c:
60 shards would be 20g, you can pay the rest (30g) with 120 immaculate tablets or sand dollars c:
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon
OK. I'll pay the rest in tablets since I have way too many of them. I'll send you a CR.
@watermellon
OK. I'll pay the rest in tablets since I have way too many of them. I'll send you a CR.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan great ^^
@Raan great ^^
pleasant_comm.png
^
^
pleasant_comm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6