Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Joxar] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 464 465
Have: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/23289.png[/img] Want: Sparkle, Boulder, Cinder, Electric, Ichor, or Snowflake Nymph
Have:

23289.png

Want:

Sparkle, Boulder, Cinder, Electric, Ichor, or Snowflake Nymph
@TwilightDreams If you're still looking for a trade, my Blight for your Snowflake nymph?
@TwilightDreams If you're still looking for a trade, my Blight for your Snowflake nymph?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LetmebeLost

Sure!!
@LetmebeLost

Sure!!
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
Have: Prismatic Crystalhide

Want: Flowering Gladebough, Illuminated Runescroll, or nymph
Have: Prismatic Crystalhide

Want: Flowering Gladebough, Illuminated Runescroll, or nymph
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
[size=5][b]Have:[/b][/size] [item=forest's edge vines] [size=5][b]Want:[/b][/size] [item=cinder nymph][item=electric nymph][item=snowflake nymph]
Have:
Forest's Edge Vines

Want:
Cinder Nymph Electric Nymph Snowflake Nymph

Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
I have a cinder nymph, just looking for a boulder nymph
I have a cinder nymph, just looking for a boulder nymph
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
Have:
7g
Looking for:
7kt

((You can take this off if needs to be, I am just looking for someone to trade my gems for treasure with))
Have:
7g
Looking for:
7kt

((You can take this off if needs to be, I am just looking for someone to trade my gems for treasure with))
@DracoSicarius that works! sending cr
@DracoSicarius that works! sending cr
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@Deva
I can trade you my Blight Nymph for your Electric Nymph if you're still looking to trade! :)

Whoops, looks like you've already traded actually, sorry for the ping!
@Deva
I can trade you my Blight Nymph for your Electric Nymph if you're still looking to trade! :)

Whoops, looks like you've already traded actually, sorry for the ping!
GbzVc8P.pngyvKOoE4.pngc5DFC1l.png
@Hawktalon
Sorry for the delayed response (its dnd night) but I'd be happy to trade if you're still interested! Feel free to send me a cr
@Hawktalon
Sorry for the delayed response (its dnd night) but I'd be happy to trade if you're still interested! Feel free to send me a cr
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 464 465