Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs [W] Gems/Treasure, LW
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Hi @Aku, what's the lowest you would accept for Wandering Nomad? I have 14,900 Mycena nuggets and can do the rest in gems. Also, what gene scrolls in particular are you looking for? ^^
Hi @Aku, what's the lowest you would accept for Wandering Nomad? I have 14,900 Mycena nuggets and can do the rest in gems. Also, what gene scrolls in particular are you looking for? ^^
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Stannum
LAH for Wandering Nomad is 1.1kg -- I'd be willing to accept 1kg, which would work out to 14.9k nuggets + 404 FR gems.

There aren't any gene scrolls that I'm specifically looking for; it's more that I'd be okay with accepting them if offered, though pure would be preferred.
@Stannum
LAH for Wandering Nomad is 1.1kg -- I'd be willing to accept 1kg, which would work out to 14.9k nuggets + 404 FR gems.

There aren't any gene scrolls that I'm specifically looking for; it's more that I'd be okay with accepting them if offered, though pure would be preferred.
nqCHbJl.png
@Aku that's perfect, thanks! Will set up a CR here for 404 gems ^^ I'm also Stannum on MC, what is your username there so I can start the trade for 14,900 nuggets?
@Aku that's perfect, thanks! Will set up a CR here for 404 gems ^^ I'm also Stannum on MC, what is your username there so I can start the trade for 14,900 nuggets?
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Stannum
I've added the accent and accepted the CR, and I also went ahead and sent the trade on MC. Thanks!
@Stannum
I've added the accent and accepted the CR, and I also went ahead and sent the trade on MC. Thanks!
nqCHbJl.png
@Aku I've accepted the trade on MC ^^ Thanks so much again!
@Aku I've accepted the trade on MC ^^ Thanks so much again!
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Aku Would you consider a bog scroll, 2 eggs, and 100k for the Tricktrouper Crown?
@Aku Would you consider a bog scroll, 2 eggs, and 100k for the Tricktrouper Crown?
@Toranne
Sure, I could do that -- I'll start the CR in a moment. Thanks!
@Toranne
Sure, I could do that -- I'll start the CR in a moment. Thanks!
nqCHbJl.png
@Aku
How much for Risen?
@Aku
How much for Risen?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy
I'm a bit unsure where to price it, but probably somewhere around 1.3k-1.5kg.

@Octobrush
I currently have Vertigo on the AH for 995 gems, so anywhere around there would be great.
@Supremacy
I'm a bit unsure where to price it, but probably somewhere around 1.3k-1.5kg.

@Octobrush
I currently have Vertigo on the AH for 995 gems, so anywhere around there would be great.
nqCHbJl.png
@Octobrush
I could do 850g, if you'd be willing to come up to that price?
@Octobrush
I could do 850g, if you'd be willing to come up to that price?
nqCHbJl.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12