Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Currency Brewing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Aand we're open!

Currently we're looking for brewers who'd like to help us during BSJ!

[You may offer your cauldron before festival and I'll put you on list. When BSJ starts, I'll send Crossroads with ingredients+fee.]
Aand we're open!

Currently we're looking for brewers who'd like to help us during BSJ!

[You may offer your cauldron before festival and I'll put you on list. When BSJ starts, I'll send Crossroads with ingredients+fee.]
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik

i can help for sure! i never brew for myself so ill be glad plus its nice to help you serigala because your a very familliar face to me!(first person i met on the game tysm!)
@SerigalaMenarik

i can help for sure! i never brew for myself so ill be glad plus its nice to help you serigala because your a very familliar face to me!(first person i met on the game tysm!)
947ee8659843655994a31f435e11370d-db713j4.png
@Desertnettle
Oh, thank you! ^^
How many Tablets would you like to brew for me? Could you specify that at the moment?
@Desertnettle
Oh, thank you! ^^
How many Tablets would you like to brew for me? Could you specify that at the moment?
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik
idk around 50 maybe? i have no idea how much the avarage is so umm yea that will be my goal for now! i dont have alot of materials because i never brew for myself but i would love to help!
@SerigalaMenarik
idk around 50 maybe? i have no idea how much the avarage is so umm yea that will be my goal for now! i dont have alot of materials because i never brew for myself but i would love to help!
@Desertnettle
Don't worry - I'll provide materials. You'll be brewing 1 batch of 20 currency. I'm fine with 100 Tablets, at least.
@Desertnettle
Don't worry - I'll provide materials. You'll be brewing 1 batch of 20 currency. I'm fine with 100 Tablets, at least.
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik

okiedokie! what level do i reqire to brew that much, im only a pathetic level 2
@SerigalaMenarik

okiedokie! what level do i reqire to brew that much, im only a pathetic level 2
@SerigalaMenarik

Put me on. I'll start with 100 tabs, and go from there. Will probably be able to do more :)
@SerigalaMenarik

Put me on. I'll start with 100 tabs, and go from there. Will probably be able to do more :)
@Desertnettle
3lvl! I may help you with reaching that level if you don't mind.
@Desertnettle
3lvl! I may help you with reaching that level if you don't mind.
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik

okie thankyou!i never brew because i feel no need when you can buy stuff
@SerigalaMenarik

okie thankyou!i never brew because i feel no need when you can buy stuff
@earthmama
Okay, good to know! Thanks!
@earthmama
Okay, good to know! Thanks!
YM7fnsh.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13