Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] BIG Hoard & Snipe (Image heavy)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@hayum

I have 53,700 treasure worth of the trinkets you wants in stacks. I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade that for 3 ambushes, and if not how much treasure/gems I'd have to add on to make it worth while.
@hayum

I have 53,700 treasure worth of the trinkets you wants in stacks. I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade that for 3 ambushes, and if not how much treasure/gems I'd have to add on to make it worth while.
the_big_green_giant___small_by_aleony-daeh3qi.png207pzki.pngeaktux.png
@Aleony Ambush is 20g LAH now, so could you add 8kt for 3 ambushes please? :)
@Aleony Ambush is 20g LAH now, so could you add 8kt for 3 ambushes please? :)
@hayum LAH for [item=pristine rose thorn collar] is currently 87kT, I'll trade a [item=melon marzal] (LAH is 29kT) and 78 [item=black tulip] (LAH is 750t for one unit) for it?
@hayum LAH for Pristine Rose Thorn Collar is currently 87kT, I'll trade a Melon Marzal (LAH is 29kT) and 78 Black Tulip (LAH is 750t for one unit) for it?
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS Sorry for late reply, if your offer still valid I'd love to take it!
@PKRS Sorry for late reply, if your offer still valid I'd love to take it!
up
up
@hayum Will you consider trading a longjaw lurefish for one piece of copper filigree? I don't care which part it is because I don't have any of them :)
@hayum Will you consider trading a longjaw lurefish for one piece of copper filigree? I don't care which part it is because I don't have any of them :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe Sorry, I'll pass. That's too lower than copper filigree.
@Lisegathe Sorry, I'll pass. That's too lower than copper filigree.
@Hayum
How many sand creepers do you have?
@Hayum
How many sand creepers do you have?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13