Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Services [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LapisLazilie Thank you so much just so others can see the certification I am posting it here

THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT

TigerMinthe

Has completed above and beyond training in battle up to and
including all levels of combat to the level of 25. She has
demonstrated mastery above and beyond expectations on
this Eleventh day of June 2017 and it is noted
in the chronicles of battle.

Signed this Eleventh of June 2017 by LapisLazilie

And yes please send a helper for her until I get another level 25
@LapisLazilie Thank you so much just so others can see the certification I am posting it here

THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT

TigerMinthe

Has completed above and beyond training in battle up to and
including all levels of combat to the level of 25. She has
demonstrated mastery above and beyond expectations on
this Eleventh day of June 2017 and it is noted
in the chronicles of battle.

Signed this Eleventh of June 2017 by LapisLazilie

And yes please send a helper for her until I get another level 25
gliGNxy.pngtumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@LapisLazilie sending over the payment we talked of so please send help right away!
@LapisLazilie sending over the payment we talked of so please send help right away!
@DarkGarnet
Sent Gwyneth over she will help but she doesnt have eliminate so just have to try hard. Send her back when done and please update.
@DarkGarnet
Sent Gwyneth over she will help but she doesnt have eliminate so just have to try hard. Send her back when done and please update.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gifgliGNxy.pngTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
@LapisLazilie ok thank you I will and keep you posted for progress
@LapisLazilie ok thank you I will and keep you posted for progress
thank you for sending the other level 25 :)
thank you for sending the other level 25 :)
@Heks pretty much it depends on time the first 20 levels are somewhat easy but the last 5 take more time unless you provide an eliminate then it will go faster hope this helps. It can take as little as a couple weeks to as long as a month depending on if you provide an eliminate or decide to go without.
@Heks pretty much it depends on time the first 20 levels are somewhat easy but the last 5 take more time unless you provide an eliminate then it will go faster hope this helps. It can take as little as a couple weeks to as long as a month depending on if you provide an eliminate or decide to go without.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gifgliGNxy.pngTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
bump
bump
HAPPY FESTIVAL EVERYBODY!
HAPPY FESTIVAL EVERYBODY!
hey all happy 3rd festival day!
hey all happy 3rd festival day!
WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE NEW SITE
WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE NEW SITE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8