Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Arcane Dom Discount Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@pyr0 Can you take a festival skins/accents order? I'd like one of each of the following for a total of 9*29750 = 267750 tr. (Btw I'm logging off now).
-Stellar Inspiration
-starwood drifter
-cosmic trail
-opal nebula
-starmalade
-rising stars
-arcanic causatum
-guardian of ether
-crystalglass veil
@pyr0 Can you take a festival skins/accents order? I'd like one of each of the following for a total of 9*29750 = 267750 tr. (Btw I'm logging off now).
-Stellar Inspiration
-starwood drifter
-cosmic trail
-opal nebula
-starmalade
-rising stars
-arcanic causatum
-guardian of ether
-crystalglass veil
@Xylitol

i can do those, send the treasure whenever!
@Xylitol

i can do those, send the treasure whenever!
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0 I sent the TR but in the PM, I accidentally said 8 skins but it's really 9 I paid for. The treasure amount is correct though. Agh I have to rest. Thank you ^_^.
@pyr0 I sent the TR but in the PM, I accidentally said 8 skins but it's really 9 I paid for. The treasure amount is correct though. Agh I have to rest. Thank you ^_^.
@Xylitol

don't sweat it! enjoy your sleep~
@Xylitol

don't sweat it! enjoy your sleep~
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0

oops, sorry! i just sent an order in, & came back here & saw that you closed the shop.

hopefully my order is alright, if not, that's okay too.

thank you <3
@pyr0

oops, sorry! i just sent an order in, & came back here & saw that you closed the shop.

hopefully my order is alright, if not, that's okay too.

thank you <3
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish

i can squeeze ya in, no worries!
@Whirlwish

i can squeeze ya in, no worries!
PreE5U3.png
as i am now closed and sending refunds for unfulfiled orders, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I DIDN'T GET TO YOU! i promise any mistakes are not intentional and i will refund you for your order if you let me know my error! i think i only have one order left to send back out, but again if you haven't gotten yours yet, please tell me!
as i am now closed and sending refunds for unfulfiled orders, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I DIDN'T GET TO YOU! i promise any mistakes are not intentional and i will refund you for your order if you let me know my error! i think i only have one order left to send back out, but again if you haven't gotten yours yet, please tell me!
PreE5U3.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19