Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Frost's Leveling Services (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@FrostDragonRose sorry I forgot to mention I only want 30 minutes
@FrostDragonRose sorry I forgot to mention I only want 30 minutes
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif 35919840.png
@DragonDoodler

That's alright. I'll start on it right away ^^
@DragonDoodler

That's alright. I'll start on it right away ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@frostdragonrose could i get another half hour? this time in rainsong jungle? (i understand it's monday and that you won't be grinding until wednesday/thursday!) that's totally cool! i'm looking to set up a longterm thing but i'm not sure which venue i wanna settle on yet, so i'm just hopping around, lol.
@frostdragonrose could i get another half hour? this time in rainsong jungle? (i understand it's monday and that you won't be grinding until wednesday/thursday!) that's totally cool! i'm looking to set up a longterm thing but i'm not sure which venue i wanna settle on yet, so i'm just hopping around, lol.
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
@grapefruity Sorry for the late response. Just at school right now, but I will mark you down for the 30 min for Rainsong. ^^ No problem at all with hopping around its nice to do different venues xD
@grapefruity Sorry for the late response. Just at school right now, but I will mark you down for the 30 min for Rainsong. ^^ No problem at all with hopping around its nice to do different venues xD
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose
What would the charge be to level a dragon from 10 to 25?
@FrostDragonRose
What would the charge be to level a dragon from 10 to 25?
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige For a 10-25 it would be 156kT or if you're doing gems it would be 195gems.
@seige For a 10-25 it would be 156kT or if you're doing gems it would be 195gems.
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose
Ooh sign me up? When do you want me to send the dragon?
@FrostDragonRose
Ooh sign me up? When do you want me to send the dragon?
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige Ill mark you down. You can send the dragon anytime. ^^
@seige Ill mark you down. You can send the dragon anytime. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@nuggetseb

You're next up on the list. If you still need your two dragons trained you can send them over either both at once or one at a time. Whichever is easiest for you. ^^
@nuggetseb

You're next up on the list. If you still need your two dragons trained you can send them over either both at once or one at a time. Whichever is easiest for you. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@Prisoner319

You're next up on the list. You can go ahead and send me over your dragon. :)
@Prisoner319

You're next up on the list. You can go ahead and send me over your dragon. :)
ROyFQqy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15