Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Various | LF: SD scroll
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Bump
Bump
@PaintingFlowers
Sorry for taking so long to respond! Sending the 200 sand dollars for Foxfire Grove vista!
@PaintingFlowers
Sorry for taking so long to respond! Sending the 200 sand dollars for Foxfire Grove vista!
@PaintingFlowers Sorry about the delay. Could you put those on hold for me? I wanna grind the total amount fully instead of paying in increments. Oh and I forgot to ask about the sweetheart laces. I'd love to grab one of each of those too. I can pay for those in treasure if you prefer.

Edit: I also forgot to say I have a chest I can use to partially pay for the lace as well. So sorry about the giant order of doom.
@PaintingFlowers Sorry about the delay. Could you put those on hold for me? I wanna grind the total amount fully instead of paying in increments. Oh and I forgot to ask about the sweetheart laces. I'd love to grab one of each of those too. I can pay for those in treasure if you prefer.

Edit: I also forgot to say I have a chest I can use to partially pay for the lace as well. So sorry about the giant order of doom.
Sorry for my delayed response as well...I was sleeping c:

@wesleydog
That's fine! Added my part of the trade

@CuriousLoli
Sure, I'll put all those on hold for you. Just send me a CR when you have everything.
Also, for the three sweetheart lace pieces, I'll just take one chest for all three of them. Give you a lil discount since you're getting all those other items from me xD
Sorry for my delayed response as well...I was sleeping c:

@wesleydog
That's fine! Added my part of the trade

@CuriousLoli
Sure, I'll put all those on hold for you. Just send me a CR when you have everything.
Also, for the three sweetheart lace pieces, I'll just take one chest for all three of them. Give you a lil discount since you're getting all those other items from me xD
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@PaintingFlowers Sorry about the delay, almost done now but I was gonna ask which chest you'd like. I have one of each from this festival so you can take you pick.
@PaintingFlowers Sorry about the delay, almost done now but I was gonna ask which chest you'd like. I have one of each from this festival so you can take you pick.
@CuriousLoli

Sorry for the delayed response again! And you're fine, it's a lot of grinding to do. As long as it's before rollover on Sat. you're good. A cherrybrook chest would be great, thank you c:
@CuriousLoli

Sorry for the delayed response again! And you're fine, it's a lot of grinding to do. As long as it's before rollover on Sat. you're good. A cherrybrook chest would be great, thank you c:
@paintingflowers are you still selling that half mask or has it been sold/oh hold?
@paintingflowers are you still selling that half mask or has it been sold/oh hold?
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
@KaioticWolf

I still have it. Price is 35g or 35k tr
@KaioticWolf

I still have it. Price is 35g or 35k tr
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15