Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | dom shop { closed }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Bic
Sure, I'm okay with that c:
If you'll send the treasure, I can fill your order once I'm home on my laptop in an hour or two
@Bic
Sure, I'm okay with that c:
If you'll send the treasure, I can fill your order once I'm home on my laptop in an hour or two
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
hatchery under construction!
coli long drop challenge
back online! c:
back online! c:
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
coli long drop challenge
@letmeship
I would like to get 6 skins (Breezy Swirls x2, Tattered Maps x2, Cloudsong Adornments x2) along with a Peregrine and a Lace gene please. Should be 429250 Treasure, right?
@letmeship
I would like to get 6 skins (Breezy Swirls x2, Tattered Maps x2, Cloudsong Adornments x2) along with a Peregrine and a Lace gene please. Should be 429250 Treasure, right?
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
@HondaYori
Yup! Please send a PM, and I'll get your order back to you ASAP! (I don't think Peregrine & Lace are stocked at the moment, but I'll grab them as soon as I see 'em)
@HondaYori
Yup! Please send a PM, and I'll get your order back to you ASAP! (I don't think Peregrine & Lace are stocked at the moment, but I'll grab them as soon as I see 'em)
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
coli long drop challenge
@letmeship

Hi, could I get a full order of the fest skins and accents please? Thanks in advance! :)
@letmeship

Hi, could I get a full order of the fest skins and accents please? Thanks in advance! :)
@scootscoot
Sure! That'll be 357,000 total. Please send a CR PM, and I'll send your fest skin/accents to you right away! :)
@scootscoot
Sure! That'll be 357,000 total. Please send a CR PM, and I'll send your fest skin/accents to you right away! :)
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
coli long drop challenge
@letmeship

can i ask for 2 of the tattered maps?
@letmeship

can i ask for 2 of the tattered maps?
@Sharkinator
Sure thing! That'll be 59,500t. Please send a PM with the payment c:
@Sharkinator
Sure thing! That'll be 59,500t. Please send a PM with the payment c:
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
coli long drop challenge
@letmeship could you get me two breezy swirls accents please?
@letmeship could you get me two breezy swirls accents please?
VF45sGS.png
@Nahtanha
No problem! Totals to 59,500. Go ahead and send the PM, please!
@Nahtanha
No problem! Totals to 59,500. Go ahead and send the PM, please!
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
coli long drop challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61