Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems 1:990-1000 [OFFLINE CRs ok!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Runi based on treasure prices, the cheapest Arcane sprite is actually around 6000 gems, and plague and lightning add up to around 7200 - would you be willing to add another 1200 gems? :o

Alternatively, I'd be happy to give you a discount for a currency only trade. Maybe 6800 gems? :)
@Runi based on treasure prices, the cheapest Arcane sprite is actually around 6000 gems, and plague and lightning add up to around 7200 - would you be willing to add another 1200 gems? :o

Alternatively, I'd be happy to give you a discount for a currency only trade. Maybe 6800 gems? :)
@Dalison

i can do 1.2kg! need to finalize another trade then i'll send a CR :D
@Dalison

i can do 1.2kg! need to finalize another trade then i'll send a CR :D
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi that works ^_^ I'll go pull them out of my vault
@Runi that works ^_^ I'll go pull them out of my vault
Bump
Bump
@Dalison

heya! what do you value a windbound plumage as? i'm not entirely sure if i'd be interested in trading mine but you do have a few items that catch my eye :o
@Dalison

heya! what do you value a windbound plumage as? i'm not entirely sure if i'd be interested in trading mine but you do have a few items that catch my eye :o
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0 If you wanted to sell it to me for currency only, I'd like to buy it below LAH; but if you want anything of mine I'd be happy to give you a trade value of 6700-7000G ^_^
@pyr0 If you wanted to sell it to me for currency only, I'd like to buy it below LAH; but if you want anything of mine I'd be happy to give you a trade value of 6700-7000G ^_^
bump - now with skins!
bump - now with skins!
@Dalison
Oooo Great well would i be able to put the Arcane Sprite, Red-Footed Airbeak and speedy on hold?
@Dalison
Oooo Great well would i be able to put the Arcane Sprite, Red-Footed Airbeak and speedy on hold?
@thefallingmoons Sure - keep me updated on how close you're getting :)
@thefallingmoons Sure - keep me updated on how close you're getting :)
@Dalison

Psst, Dali, I saw this on my rounds and noticed you're interested in UMs for female skydancers; would you be interested in my copy of ?
@Dalison

Psst, Dali, I saw this on my rounds and noticed you're interested in UMs for female skydancers; would you be interested in my copy of ?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42