Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ShadowDOM shop [busy | taking orders]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188
[center][b][size=4]STATUS: busy feel free to leave orders to fill on Thursday in my inbox [/b][/size] I am [b][color=red][size=4]subscribed, don't ping[/size][/color][/b] me. [/center] [b]How to order:[/b] [indent]1. send a [b][u]PM[/u] with treasure and a [u]text[/u] list of items[/b] to buy. 2. I might send you [b]back 1t PAs[/b]. 3. No CRs. No exceptions.[/indent] [columns][emoji=candle size=1][nextcol][indent][size=4]Brace for waiting because there are [b]a lot[/b] of different scrolls and vials and the way MarketPlace updates means that sometimes an item you want will not be seen for a day - or even more - even if I have the time to check often :([/size][/indent][/columns] [columns][emoji=money bag size=1][nextcol][indent][size=4]Small orders get priority over the big ones. No extra payment needed, tips appreciated :) (I like Baldwin because I always forget to get them myself: currently would prefer copper muck, if possible) [/size][/indent][/columns] [columns][emoji=trade size=1][nextcol][indent][size=4]Orders are sent out at once, no partial fills - that is for me to keep track of them and not miss a scroll in dividing them, sorry.[/size][/indent][/columns] [columns][emoji=treasure size=1][nextcol][indent][size=4]For big orders (10+ items excluding fest skins) [u]please PM beforehand[/u]. Sadly, due to several incidents I will have to request a small fee for big orders - they take a lot of my time to fill and the speed in which I fill the small orders suffers as a consequence.[/size][/indent][/columns] [columns][emoji=gloom tile size=1][nextcol][indent][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2128279/51#post_32016696][size=4][b]"Proof"[/b][/size][/url][size=4] of my shop's work during 2018 and 2019 Trickmurks. Didn't get PM-banned in 2020, 2021, 2022 [i]and[/i] in 2023.[/size][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/335.png[/img][nextcol][indent][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/specialty/1?name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=&treasure_max=500000&gem_min=&gem_max=10&rarity=&color=&subcategory=&sort=name_asc][b][size=4]Link to the database for scrolls and vials[/size][/b][/url] [size=4]Dom discount is 15%, so multiply the price by 0.85 to see the discounted price.[/size][/indent][/columns]
feel free to leave orders to fill on Thursday in my inbox

I am subscribed, don't ping me.

How to order:
1. send a PM with treasure and a text list of items to buy.

2. I might send you back 1t PAs.
3. No CRs. No exceptions.

Brace for waiting because there are a lot of different scrolls and vials and the way MarketPlace updates means that sometimes an item you want will not be seen for a day - or even more - even if I have the time to check often :(

Small orders get priority over the big ones. No extra payment needed, tips appreciated :) (I like Baldwin because I always forget to get them myself: currently would prefer copper muck, if possible)

Orders are sent out at once, no partial fills - that is for me to keep track of them and not miss a scroll in dividing them, sorry.

For big orders (10+ items excluding fest skins) please PM beforehand. Sadly, due to several incidents I will have to request a small fee for big orders - they take a lot of my time to fill and the speed in which I fill the small orders suffers as a consequence.

"Proof" of my shop's work during 2018 and 2019 Trickmurks. Didn't get PM-banned in 2020, 2021, 2022 and in 2023.

335.png
Link to the database for scrolls and vials
Dom discount is 15%, so multiply the price by 0.85 to see the discounted price.

JQQ3Fjt.png
this is a post
this is a post
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia

a full skin/accent set please.
@RedWillia

a full skin/accent set please.
@Evantalia

29750 x 12 = 357 000 t

Brace for a CR in a few :)

EDIT: Sent!
@Evantalia

29750 x 12 = 357 000 t

Brace for a CR in a few :)

JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia
Could you grab me 1x Snake Eyes & 1x Ghost Flame Guise please?
@RedWillia
Could you grab me 1x Snake Eyes & 1x Ghost Flame Guise please?
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@numb
29750 x 2 = 59500

Sending in a few!

@numb
29750 x 2 = 59500

Sending in a few!

JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia
Thanks!
Can I get:
Ghost Flame Guise x2
Shadow Within x1
Twlight Brambles x2
Curse of Thorns x1
Snake Eyes x1
Magie de Cirque x1
Five of a Kind x2
=
297,500 T!

Let me know if that's ok and I'll send the T!
@RedWillia
Thanks!
Can I get:
Ghost Flame Guise x2
Shadow Within x1
Twlight Brambles x2
Curse of Thorns x1
Snake Eyes x1
Magie de Cirque x1
Five of a Kind x2
=
297,500 T!

Let me know if that's ok and I'll send the T!
@Biohazardia

29750 x 10 = 297500

No prob - I will set up a 2-way CR in a few minutes :)

@Biohazardia

29750 x 10 = 297500

No prob - I will set up a 2-way CR in a few minutes :)

JQQ3Fjt.png
Can I get an Onyx Idol and Shadows within skincent?
59,500t

@RedWillia
Can I get an Onyx Idol and Shadows within skincent?
59,500t

@RedWillia
@RedWillia sounds good! I'll be on the lookout for it. Thank you for making this thread!
@RedWillia sounds good! I'll be on the lookout for it. Thank you for making this thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188