Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel for sale!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@Stormheart208
I like the first one ^^
@Stormheart208
I like the first one ^^
@UniqueZephlyn
It's actually 190k/195g LAH, so there'll be a 85k/79g difference. Are you okay with making up the difference through currency? I can also take some silks/sylvan (Twilight sylvan maybe?) that I'm missing to make up the difference c:
@UniqueZephlyn
It's actually 190k/195g LAH, so there'll be a 85k/79g difference. Are you okay with making up the difference through currency? I can also take some silks/sylvan (Twilight sylvan maybe?) that I'm missing to make up the difference c:
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208
I'd prefer to do items for items, no currency involved on my side. What all do you like?
@Stormheart208
I'd prefer to do items for items, no currency involved on my side. What all do you like?
@UniqueZephlyn
All 3 twilight sylvan apparel (at MP price, if possible) and a few others:

Twilight Sylvan Anklet - 14k
Twilight Sylvan Bracelet - 14.5k
Twilight Sylvan Headpiece - 15.5k
Sky Blue Wing Silks - 16.5k
Ember Sylvan Bracelet - 14.5k

Total: 75k (maybe another 10k item to make up the difference?)
@UniqueZephlyn
All 3 twilight sylvan apparel (at MP price, if possible) and a few others:

Twilight Sylvan Anklet - 14k
Twilight Sylvan Bracelet - 14.5k
Twilight Sylvan Headpiece - 15.5k
Sky Blue Wing Silks - 16.5k
Ember Sylvan Bracelet - 14.5k

Total: 75k (maybe another 10k item to make up the difference?)
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208
Not too interested in mp price, considering the headpiece alone is 34k or so on the ah and I'd rather not lose out on 15k+ profit. Sorry.
@Stormheart208
Not too interested in mp price, considering the headpiece alone is 34k or so on the ah and I'd rather not lose out on 15k+ profit. Sorry.
@UniqueZephlyn
Hmm, I'd rather not go with LAH for apparel because I can easily get the apparel from the MP with a discount too, so do you have anything that can roughly make up the 85k/79g difference?
@UniqueZephlyn
Hmm, I'd rather not go with LAH for apparel because I can easily get the apparel from the MP with a discount too, so do you have anything that can roughly make up the 85k/79g difference?
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208
Unfortunately no. Sorry for wasting your time.
@Stormheart208
Unfortunately no. Sorry for wasting your time.
@UniqueZephlyn
No it's fine (I still want that Freezing Breath though... it's for my Ice rep), so do you want to discuss in PM instead? I can take a Pastel-edged claw (LAH 40g), Copper Filigree Wing Guard (LAH 15g, idk why so low though), and one or two of the Twilight sylvan apparel at LAH c:
@UniqueZephlyn
No it's fine (I still want that Freezing Breath though... it's for my Ice rep), so do you want to discuss in PM instead? I can take a Pastel-edged claw (LAH 40g), Copper Filigree Wing Guard (LAH 15g, idk why so low though), and one or two of the Twilight sylvan apparel at LAH c:
yv0mNts.png
@UniqueZephlyn

How much for the Blood red wolf cape?
@UniqueZephlyn

How much for the Blood red wolf cape?
@Dracana
22kt is LAH.
@Dracana
22kt is LAH.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20