Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 13-2014 Old Holiday Items[Skin Sale]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rayen Would you accept: [LIST] [*]1,000 gems [*]3,000,000 treasure [*][item=Companion Comet] x1 [/LIST] for the Illuminated Armband?
@Rayen

Would you accept:
  • 1,000 gems
  • 3,000,000 treasure
  • Companion Comet x1

for the Illuminated Armband?
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
@KyloRen Given lowest on the AH currently for [item=Companion Comet] is a flat 1mill I'd need a bit more pure-3.5 mill, 1k gems and the Comet?
@KyloRen
Given lowest on the AH currently for Companion Comet is a flat 1mill I'd need a bit more pure-3.5 mill, 1k gems and the Comet?
@Rayen I'd love to buy the skin: Ghost Shrooms. Also considering if I have any money for some of the more expensive stuff eeeh *-* But im poor lol
@Rayen I'd love to buy the skin: Ghost Shrooms. Also considering if I have any money for some of the more expensive stuff eeeh *-* But im poor lol
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
Sending request now.
@moomargh
Sending request now.
@Rayen Friendly bump. Also, I couldn't view the previews for any of the skins! In case you didn't know, the code for doing so is "Skin=skin's code" All inside of the square brackets

@Rayen Friendly bump. Also, I couldn't view the previews for any of the skins! In case you didn't know, the code for doing so is "Skin=skin's code" All inside of the square brackets

BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Thank you very much- I'll make that adjustment.
@Kymris

Thank you very much- I'll make that adjustment.
@Rayen

Would you be willing to hold/trade a naturalist adornments apparel in exchange for eggs/tr?

I can offer:
1 plague egg
2 nocturne eggs
2 bogsneak eggs (just need to brew 1 more)
and 25k tr
@Rayen

Would you be willing to hold/trade a naturalist adornments apparel in exchange for eggs/tr?

I can offer:
1 plague egg
2 nocturne eggs
2 bogsneak eggs (just need to brew 1 more)
and 25k tr
@PaintingFlowers

Sure thing, I'll set one side for you in the CR.
@PaintingFlowers

Sure thing, I'll set one side for you in the CR.
@Rayen

Thank you! I'll be able to add my contributions in about 15 hrs (need the sulfur to finish brewing, then I can pop in the 2nd bog egg) c:
@Rayen

Thank you! I'll be able to add my contributions in about 15 hrs (need the sulfur to finish brewing, then I can pop in the 2nd bog egg) c:
@Rayen Would you take 2mil treasure and 1,175g for the Shadow Sprite?
@Rayen Would you take 2mil treasure and 1,175g for the Shadow Sprite?
G6rPai9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9