Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Gems [W] Wajas Cross Site Trading
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ElvishSorceress
I have 10 CWP + 12mil WC, sent them to you from 148.
@ElvishSorceress
I have 10 CWP + 12mil WC, sent them to you from 148.
carnivoresig.gif
Sent out crossroads :D! Thanks everyone!
Sent out crossroads :D! Thanks everyone!
DoubleImpMagic_zpsb5f81788.png
^
^
^
^
Which wallpapers and wings are you looking for?
Which wallpapers and wings are you looking for?
@Elfnight

Hm.... wallpapers - any of the past ones from CWP or leaf exchange. As for wings - if you could screenshot or list what you have, I can look at which ones may interest me :)!

Can never have too many wings T^T! Or pretty wallpapers...
@Elfnight

Hm.... wallpapers - any of the past ones from CWP or leaf exchange. As for wings - if you could screenshot or list what you have, I can look at which ones may interest me :)!

Can never have too many wings T^T! Or pretty wallpapers...
^
^
@ElvishSorceress

lol - I have so many wallpapers (8 inventory pages) and I don't remember which are which! Let me see - ones I only have one of are probably more rare - Autumn Woodland, Calm Sea, Easter Sunrise, Evening Tide, Fireplace, Frozen Pond, Heavenly Sands, Meteor Shower, Moon Walker, Raining Easter Bunnies in Blue, Green, Pink & Yellow, Shrunken Waja, Snowy Desert, Spring Sunrise, Vibrant Sky Yellow, Welcome 2011 and a Zombie Backdrop.

I'd have to look them up to see if 1. they are rare, 2. what they're worth. I have (many) others that have multiples; I know some of them are old but I can't remember where they came from.

Hmm, I don't have as many wings as I thought - I must have sold some. I have Christmas Parrot, Crackling Bronze and Crackling Toxic, one each. Don't know if those are rare or not.

Let me know if you are interested in any, and no problem if you are not :D
@ElvishSorceress

lol - I have so many wallpapers (8 inventory pages) and I don't remember which are which! Let me see - ones I only have one of are probably more rare - Autumn Woodland, Calm Sea, Easter Sunrise, Evening Tide, Fireplace, Frozen Pond, Heavenly Sands, Meteor Shower, Moon Walker, Raining Easter Bunnies in Blue, Green, Pink & Yellow, Shrunken Waja, Snowy Desert, Spring Sunrise, Vibrant Sky Yellow, Welcome 2011 and a Zombie Backdrop.

I'd have to look them up to see if 1. they are rare, 2. what they're worth. I have (many) others that have multiples; I know some of them are old but I can't remember where they came from.

Hmm, I don't have as many wings as I thought - I must have sold some. I have Christmas Parrot, Crackling Bronze and Crackling Toxic, one each. Don't know if those are rare or not.

Let me know if you are interested in any, and no problem if you are not :D
@Elfnight

I would be willing to offer this much for the following:

Calm Sea - 3 mill WC
Evening Tide - 12 mill WC
Heavenly Sands - 4 mill WC
Meteor Shower - 16mill WC
Crackling Bronze - 7 mill WC

Total: 42 mill WC or 10.5 CWP which is 1050 Gems
@Elfnight

I would be willing to offer this much for the following:

Calm Sea - 3 mill WC
Evening Tide - 12 mill WC
Heavenly Sands - 4 mill WC
Meteor Shower - 16mill WC
Crackling Bronze - 7 mill WC

Total: 42 mill WC or 10.5 CWP which is 1050 Gems
@ElvishSorceress

Hmm, well the Evening Tide is worth more but if you'd make it 1100, I'll swap :D
@ElvishSorceress

Hmm, well the Evening Tide is worth more but if you'd make it 1100, I'll swap :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9