Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | == [H] L26 pot [W] exp ==
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center][emoji=cauldron]
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree
Hello! Would you be willing to brew a capsule gene for me, please?
@nuttysaladtree
Hello! Would you be willing to brew a capsule gene for me, please?
SOL6BWj.png
@ShiNya, send the mats over, and I'll plop it in!
@ShiNya, send the mats over, and I'll plop it in!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
@nuttysaladtree
Sent, thank you very much!
@nuttysaladtree
Sent, thank you very much!
SOL6BWj.png
[center][emoji=wizard hat]
Writing Prompts
@nuttysaladtree
hi! would you brew me one regular pinstripe?
@nuttysaladtree
hi! would you brew me one regular pinstripe?
@nuttysaladtree Hello! I'd love to order 2 regular Trails if possible? :)
@nuttysaladtree Hello! I'd love to order 2 regular Trails if possible? :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@nuttysaladtree
Hi, can you brew a Scorpion Gene for me? I'v got all the materials needed.
@nuttysaladtree
Hi, can you brew a Scorpion Gene for me? I'v got all the materials needed.
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
@ivority, @klee, and @Kirion, you may CR me the mats. I'll brew the orders in of who posted; I won't accept your CR until I start working on your order. If you find another open cauldron before I get to you, please feel free to let me know and use them. Thanks again, everyone for helping me level up!
@ivority, @klee, and @Kirion, you may CR me the mats. I'll brew the orders in of who posted; I won't accept your CR until I start working on your order. If you find another open cauldron before I get to you, please feel free to let me know and use them. Thanks again, everyone for helping me level up!
Writing Prompts
@nuttysaladtree
hi! i'm sorry but i just realized i don't have an imbued fragment and was wondering if you would be willing to brew that and then the pinstripe gene? i can send all the ingredients for those. so sorry for the inconvenience and no worries if you need to do someone else's order first!
@nuttysaladtree
hi! i'm sorry but i just realized i don't have an imbued fragment and was wondering if you would be willing to brew that and then the pinstripe gene? i can send all the ingredients for those. so sorry for the inconvenience and no worries if you need to do someone else's order first!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12