Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Divine's Shop-o-Rama}
1 2 3 4 5
@DivineLush

If you're open, I'd love to try and work out a swap for that Stripes gene scroll if possible? I have oodles of the assorted Baldwin materials you're after, particularly the Greens and the Red Goo (with some handfuls of Blue and Purple). Would you be open to an offer? :)
@DivineLush

If you're open, I'd love to try and work out a swap for that Stripes gene scroll if possible? I have oodles of the assorted Baldwin materials you're after, particularly the Greens and the Red Goo (with some handfuls of Blue and Purple). Would you be open to an offer? :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Feel free to offer :)
@Twizz

Feel free to offer :)
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush

Awesome! :D How does this sound?

2 Blue Goo
2 Blue Sludge
25 Green Ooze
25 Green Sludge
15 Red Goo

If that's not quite enough I can also toss in 2 Purple Sludge in a little bit (I'm just waiting on another trade to get them X3 ).
@DivineLush

Awesome! :D How does this sound?

2 Blue Goo
2 Blue Sludge
25 Green Ooze
25 Green Sludge
15 Red Goo

If that's not quite enough I can also toss in 2 Purple Sludge in a little bit (I'm just waiting on another trade to get them X3 ).
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@DivineLush
How many Pleggs do you have in stock? Or just the one listed?
@DivineLush
How many Pleggs do you have in stock? Or just the one listed?
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Twizz

Sure, send a cr :)

@Aldru

Pleggs :P I love it !! I have 2 atm :)
@Twizz

Sure, send a cr :)

@Aldru

Pleggs :P I love it !! I have 2 atm :)
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush
Splendid! So I see you're looking for Ambush stones, would you take 9 per egg? Egg LAH being 170kt and ambush at 19kt as of my posting
@DivineLush
Splendid! So I see you're looking for Ambush stones, would you take 9 per egg? Egg LAH being 170kt and ambush at 19kt as of my posting
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru

I would accept 10 each, mainly because ambush are 15 gems lah which comes out to about 14k each :P
@Aldru

I would accept 10 each, mainly because ambush are 15 gems lah which comes out to about 14k each :P
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush
I'll pass then, I do not mix currency formats unless one is listed only in one or the other.
Good luck selling and trading o/
@DivineLush
I'll pass then, I do not mix currency formats unless one is listed only in one or the other.
Good luck selling and trading o/
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru

No problem, you can certainly use the gem price for the eggs, which is 215 lah :). I understand not wanting to mix currency, however, I am not seeking to trade at a extreme loss.
@Aldru

No problem, you can certainly use the gem price for the eggs, which is 215 lah :). I understand not wanting to mix currency, however, I am not seeking to trade at a extreme loss.
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush

Awesome! :D Will do!
@DivineLush

Awesome! :D Will do!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5