Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sunnys Coli Grinding & Leveling Service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@SunnyNyaa

You exalted Daenerys!?!?!?!
@SunnyNyaa

You exalted Daenerys!?!?!?!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit HOLY F*CK. OMG T_T I don't even know what to say... Oh my god... I've been exalting dragons from the PB and Raffle and must've accidentally clicked on the wrong dragon... I thought I'd given it a familiar to prevent that T_T Oh my god, I'm so sorry and I totally understand if you hate me now... Oh my god how can I make this up... I probably can't, omg I'm so sorry I can't even... Omg... Oh no... that should've never happened... Is there anything I can do now? Oh my god... How could this happen? Oh no... I wish I could turn back time... (I'm literally sitting here with tears in my eyes, I'm so sorry)

I would gift you a dragon at 25 but I guess it was precious to you T_T I'm so sorry... And it even was a gen1...
@ShadyRabbit HOLY F*CK. OMG T_T I don't even know what to say... Oh my god... I've been exalting dragons from the PB and Raffle and must've accidentally clicked on the wrong dragon... I thought I'd given it a familiar to prevent that T_T Oh my god, I'm so sorry and I totally understand if you hate me now... Oh my god how can I make this up... I probably can't, omg I'm so sorry I can't even... Omg... Oh no... that should've never happened... Is there anything I can do now? Oh my god... How could this happen? Oh no... I wish I could turn back time... (I'm literally sitting here with tears in my eyes, I'm so sorry)

I would gift you a dragon at 25 but I guess it was precious to you T_T I'm so sorry... And it even was a gen1...
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa

I don't know how you can make it up. I ... I don't know... She was a birthday gift from a friend of mine and very special to me. I'll try contacting support. Maybe they'll help.
@SunnyNyaa

I don't know how you can make it up. I ... I don't know... She was a birthday gift from a friend of mine and very special to me. I'll try contacting support. Maybe they'll help.
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit I was just thinking about doing the same... Oh my god I'm so so sorry T_T Really... I was 100% sure I'd given her a familiar and was therefore not looking at the dragons I exalted... Oh my god, I wish I could just throw myself out of a window or something... I'm so so sorry... Something like that has never ever happened before and now... not even to one of my dragons but to yours... I'm so sorry, I can't even express it... Today's really not my day, everything goes wrong...
@ShadyRabbit I was just thinking about doing the same... Oh my god I'm so so sorry T_T Really... I was 100% sure I'd given her a familiar and was therefore not looking at the dragons I exalted... Oh my god, I wish I could just throw myself out of a window or something... I'm so so sorry... Something like that has never ever happened before and now... not even to one of my dragons but to yours... I'm so sorry, I can't even express it... Today's really not my day, everything goes wrong...
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa

I sent a message to customer support. I will let you know when they respond.
@SunnyNyaa

I sent a message to customer support. I will let you know when they respond.
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit Please do... I'm so sorry, really... I can't believe how a person be as dumb as I am... (Having a complete mental breakdown here, I don't even want to know how you must feel...) I'm so so sorry for disappointing you like that... I'll probably shut this down as I seem incapable of being relied on. Really, I'm so sorry... I pray that they'll return the dragon...
@ShadyRabbit Please do... I'm so sorry, really... I can't believe how a person be as dumb as I am... (Having a complete mental breakdown here, I don't even want to know how you must feel...) I'm so so sorry for disappointing you like that... I'll probably shut this down as I seem incapable of being relied on. Really, I'm so sorry... I pray that they'll return the dragon...
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa

Please don't delete the thread. I sent a link as evidence that she was sent for training. No need to close up shop over it, mistakes happen.
@SunnyNyaa

Please don't delete the thread. I sent a link as evidence that she was sent for training. No need to close up shop over it, mistakes happen.
shadyrabbit.png
@SunnyNyaa

If you've never used the service before, the staff will un-exalt one dragon if you message them and ask them to do so, giving them the ID/link and all.
Make sure to contact them yourself asap since you were the one who exalted the dragon!

EDIT: Use the Customer Support for this, of course. Forgot to mention >_<
@SunnyNyaa

If you've never used the service before, the staff will un-exalt one dragon if you message them and ask them to do so, giving them the ID/link and all.
Make sure to contact them yourself asap since you were the one who exalted the dragon!

EDIT: Use the Customer Support for this, of course. Forgot to mention >_<
STW9f2s.png
@shadyrabbit I wouldn't delete it of course, for the evidence reasons. But well, I'm blaming myself so much right now that I don't know what to do...

@inkdemonkuddles omg thank you so much for that information! But I did send them a request for the progens before, does that count? Of not I will immediately do that!
@shadyrabbit I wouldn't delete it of course, for the evidence reasons. But well, I'm blaming myself so much right now that I don't know what to do...

@inkdemonkuddles omg thank you so much for that information! But I did send them a request for the progens before, does that count? Of not I will immediately do that!
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa

Not sure, it's worth a shot since they kind of advertised the progen return as a separate thing. Give it a shot! Worst they can do is tell you no.
And also... try not to break yourself over this. You are only human.
Take time to recover as well, but instead of giving up then, make a strong note for being more careful next time. Make a checklist for every dragon you accept from this service, to give them one piece of apparel and a familiar, make a note in their bio that they're of this service, and ONLY when you've done that for every dragon you're holding onto for this service should you take care of exalting business. And always check the bio to make sure.
It's an idea from my side, if you actually write down that you've indeed given apparel and familiar to the dragons you might remember it better!
@SunnyNyaa

Not sure, it's worth a shot since they kind of advertised the progen return as a separate thing. Give it a shot! Worst they can do is tell you no.
And also... try not to break yourself over this. You are only human.
Take time to recover as well, but instead of giving up then, make a strong note for being more careful next time. Make a checklist for every dragon you accept from this service, to give them one piece of apparel and a familiar, make a note in their bio that they're of this service, and ONLY when you've done that for every dragon you're holding onto for this service should you take care of exalting business. And always check the bio to make sure.
It's an idea from my side, if you actually write down that you've indeed given apparel and familiar to the dragons you might remember it better!
STW9f2s.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18