Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Winter hoard clearout, ALL MUST GO
1 2
Clearing out my hoard and selling off a few things to fund some gene projects! I'm only selling in treasure right now, sorry! Everything is listed at either equal to, or below the lowest treasure listing in the AH, unless there are no treasure listings to compare to at the time of posting this thread. Please ping me if you want to buy, and I'll set up a crossroads for you! Apparel: [item=leafy gladeboughs] [s]selling for- 300kt[/s]-SOLD [item=starlight cloak] [s]selling for- 70kt[/s] -SOLD [item=windbound mask] selling for- 70kt [item= electrician's crown] [s]selling for- 50kt[/s]-SOLD Here's a dragon modelling the apparel items. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28764156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287642/28764156_350.png[/img] [/url] Skins and accents: [skin=3658] Primavera 2014 greenskeepers skin selling for- 300kt (no treasure listings to compare to) [skin=6066] Binding energies 2014 starfall skin selling for- 300kt (no treasure listings to compare to) [skin=5500] Flameheart 2014 flameforgers skin Selling for- 140kt [skin=4934] Fractured lightning 2014 thundercrack skin selling for- 75kt [skin=6061] Starsinger 2014 starfall skin selling for- 200kt (no treasure listings to compare to) [skin=9476] Bamboo bound 2015 mistral jamboree accent selling for- 50kt [skin=9484] Skysong 2015 mistral jamboree skin selling for- 60kt [skin=10005] Little lion 2015 wavecrest skin selling for- 60kt [skin=6070]From the observatory 2014 starfall accent- 900kt (no treasure listings to compare to) The dragons previewing these items, and the additional apparel they are wearing is not for sale.
Clearing out my hoard and selling off a few things to fund some gene projects!

I'm only selling in treasure right now, sorry!

Everything is listed at either equal to, or below the lowest treasure listing in the AH, unless there are no treasure listings to compare to at the time of posting this thread.

Please ping me if you want to buy, and I'll set up a crossroads for you!

Apparel:
Leafy Gladeboughs selling for- 300kt-SOLD
Starlight Cloak selling for- 70kt -SOLD
Windbound Mask selling for- 70kt
Electrician's Crown selling for- 50kt-SOLD

Here's a dragon modelling the apparel items.

28764156_350.png

Skins and accents:
Primavera 2014 greenskeepers skin selling for- 300kt (no treasure listings to compare to)
Binding energies 2014 starfall skin selling for- 300kt (no treasure listings to compare to)

Flameheart 2014 flameforgers skin Selling for- 140kt

Fractured lightning 2014 thundercrack skin selling for- 75kt

Starsinger 2014 starfall skin selling for- 200kt (no treasure listings to compare to)

Bamboo bound 2015 mistral jamboree accent selling for- 50kt

Skysong 2015 mistral jamboree skin selling for- 60kt

Little lion 2015 wavecrest skin selling for- 60kt

From the observatory 2014 starfall accent- 900kt (no treasure listings to compare to)

The dragons previewing these items, and the additional apparel they are wearing is not for sale.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
@Xela Can I buy your Starlight Cloak?
@Xela Can I buy your Starlight Cloak?
@Achiem Of course! I'll set up a crossroads for you in a moment!
@Achiem Of course! I'll set up a crossroads for you in a moment!
@Xela

Just a tip, if you list the skins by their code then people would be able to preview them on their own dragons :)
@Xela

Just a tip, if you list the skins by their code then people would be able to preview them on their own dragons :)
XeQIpmN.png
@laninas I've never been able to work out how to do that
@laninas I've never been able to work out how to do that
@Xela

If you highlight the image of the skin, and copy image address you get this:

http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/6070.png

then you take only the numbers at the end and delete everything else
if you put them in a [ skin = ] without the spaces though, then it will come out as this:
@Xela

If you highlight the image of the skin, and copy image address you get this:

http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/6070.png

then you take only the numbers at the end and delete everything else
if you put them in a [ skin = ] without the spaces though, then it will come out as this:
XeQIpmN.png
@laninas Ah, I get it now, thank you!
@laninas Ah, I get it now, thank you!
@Xela

Glad i could help :D
@Xela

Glad i could help :D
XeQIpmN.png
@Xela I'd love your gladeboughs
@Xela I'd love your gladeboughs
5hF3FGk.png
i1iQAE3.pngsoR20oU.pngthnU95R.pngoaolHwW.pngpixil-frame-0133.png
@darkpoptoy They're all yours! I'll set up a crossroads for you.
@darkpoptoy They're all yours! I'll set up a crossroads for you.
1 2