Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Training
1 2 3 4
@Elezian
how much is lv 22 to lv 25?
@Elezian
how much is lv 22 to lv 25?
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
@LucyTurtle @Geneku2

Oh wow! I just saw your replies. I'm so sorry- The notifications must've gotten lost among all the other notifications I've been getting ;;

LucyTurtle - I finished training Pearl. Apologies for how late this is- I forgot to account for midterms taking up lots of my time! I'll send a CR to get her back to you. I'm also including some of the loot I picked up ^^ Hopefully you're okay with the stats I gave her. If you have any questions, let me know c: Thanks very much (:

Geneku2 - Hi! Sorry again about the late reply ^^; If you're still interested, does 60kT sound fair for 22-25? If you're no longer interested, that's understandable, no problem.
@LucyTurtle @Geneku2

Oh wow! I just saw your replies. I'm so sorry- The notifications must've gotten lost among all the other notifications I've been getting ;;

LucyTurtle - I finished training Pearl. Apologies for how late this is- I forgot to account for midterms taking up lots of my time! I'll send a CR to get her back to you. I'm also including some of the loot I picked up ^^ Hopefully you're okay with the stats I gave her. If you have any questions, let me know c: Thanks very much (:

Geneku2 - Hi! Sorry again about the late reply ^^; If you're still interested, does 60kT sound fair for 22-25? If you're no longer interested, that's understandable, no problem.
@Elezian
okay...
I don't have the nessesary funds directly
however, I do have a nature egg which is about 145 gems,
my g:t ratio is 1:850
so... thats about 71 treasure
So, do you accept eggs, could i pay with one, and could you pay back the remaining gems/treausure?

Thanks,
at the moment I prefer treasure, cuz i need skins!!!
@Elezian
okay...
I don't have the nessesary funds directly
however, I do have a nature egg which is about 145 gems,
my g:t ratio is 1:850
so... thats about 71 treasure
So, do you accept eggs, could i pay with one, and could you pay back the remaining gems/treausure?

Thanks,
at the moment I prefer treasure, cuz i need skins!!!
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
@Geneku2

Just to check that I'm interpreting correctly...

1 Unhatched Nature Egg = 145g (124kT)

I pay you back in treasure --> 64kT
@Geneku2

Just to check that I'm interpreting correctly...

1 Unhatched Nature Egg = 145g (124kT)

I pay you back in treasure --> 64kT
@Elezian
yes, because math
@Elezian
yes, because math
@Geneku2 No need for rudeness
@Geneku2 No need for rudeness
@Elezian
sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude
the tone of a message can often be mistaken across the internet
just saying
not trying to be rude with that either

anyways, back to leveling
is it a yes or no?
@Elezian
sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude
the tone of a message can often be mistaken across the internet
just saying
not trying to be rude with that either

anyways, back to leveling
is it a yes or no?
@Geneku2 Ah, true. My apologies, then. Yes, that sounds great, thank you!
@Geneku2 Ah, true. My apologies, then. Yes, that sounds great, thank you!
@Elezian
If you don't mind, could you finish training before the end of the Crystaline Gala, thanks
@Elezian
If you don't mind, could you finish training before the end of the Crystaline Gala, thanks
@Geneku2 Hi! I've just finished. I figured it would be best not to touch the stats, so they're as they were when you sent your dragon to me. I'll send the CR! c:
@Geneku2 Hi! I've just finished. I figured it would be best not to touch the stats, so they're as they were when you sent your dragon to me. I'll send the CR! c:
1 2 3 4