Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food ^-^
1 2 3 4 5
@SunnyNyaa

I'd like to buy them, please :B just let me know how much
@SunnyNyaa

I'd like to buy them, please :B just let me know how much
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi Well, they are 2 food points, and even though you probably don't want them for feeding, the prices stated on page 1 are what I'm calculating with, so it 2 points per item * 21 items * 50t per food point -> 2,100 t =) Just send a CR if that's okay with you ^-^
@KnightYumi Well, they are 2 food points, and even though you probably don't want them for feeding, the prices stated on page 1 are what I'm calculating with, so it 2 points per item * 21 items * 50t per food point -> 2,100 t =) Just send a CR if that's okay with you ^-^
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa

I'd like a stack each of bugs, plants, seafood and meat, two points. 31680t, correct?
@SunnyNyaa

I'd like a stack each of bugs, plants, seafood and meat, two points. 31680t, correct?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@SunnyNyaa

Hello there.

Could I get one stack of seafood (4pt), please ?
@SunnyNyaa

Hello there.

Could I get one stack of seafood (4pt), please ?
@Sylveadiff That's correct, I will set up a CR in a minute! Thank you very much!

@HenryTheArcher Sure, setting up the CR just now! Thank you very much!
@Sylveadiff That's correct, I will set up a CR in a minute! Thank you very much!

@HenryTheArcher Sure, setting up the CR just now! Thank you very much!
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa

Great!

Thank you very much!
@SunnyNyaa

Great!

Thank you very much!
@SunnyNyaa Do you have any golden coa moths? :)
@SunnyNyaa Do you have any golden coa moths? :)
p1rqVYS.pngC6fVfXK.pngkr1zK2C.pngcVWdKdj.pngBnLo81k.pngayZSXjU.pngTv0amX5.pngwPp69cV.pngk3kwF2F.pngejwZ8fU.pngIN9L2Uo.pngdGH2lUH.pngQs2rJqJ.pngRuS0zvv.pngRE7eXWm.pngJCdlxKQ.png0WlNUYd.pngp13N0X4.pngat7AEg8.pngUkmQuCL.pngTpzHKcr.pngbLKmKVL.png
@Norimn I only have a single one, I'm sorry ^^ Could send you that though xD I'm only grinding the arena for my coli services, so I'm sending all of those back to those who hire me xD
@Norimn I only have a single one, I'm sorry ^^ Could send you that though xD I'm only grinding the arena for my coli services, so I'm sending all of those back to those who hire me xD
She/Her
FR+9
Can i get the 1 stack(99) of 4pt = 19800 treasure, please?
Can i get the 1 stack(99) of 4pt = 19800 treasure, please?
tumblr_p8oys6jPUp1r6c1vzo2_500.png
@BatEmmaman Do you want meat or seafood? Because they both cost 19800t per 4-point stack =)
@BatEmmaman Do you want meat or seafood? Because they both cost 19800t per 4-point stack =)
She/Her
FR+9
1 2 3 4 5