Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Food and familiars for trade!
1 2
I have insect food that I'd like to trade for meat: [item=Pink Zebra Tarantula] x70 And some familiars too, as I have spares. [item=Spirit Armor][item=Glowing Globe][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Smokebillow Sham][item=Duskthicket Bonepicker][item=Hippalectryon][item=Opposing Forces] looking for: [item=Crystal Carrier][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Nightsky Fuiran][item=Cardinal Hippogriff] Would prefer to trade food for food and familiar for familiar, but I'd consider any offers!
I have insect food that I'd like to trade for meat:
Pink Zebra Tarantula x70

And some familiars too, as I have spares.
Spirit Armor Glowing Globe Wooden Marionette Smokebillow Sham Duskthicket Bonepicker Hippalectryon Opposing Forces

looking for:
Crystal Carrier Umbra Wolf Ethereal Trickster Nightsky Fuiran Cardinal Hippogriff

Would prefer to trade food for food and familiar for familiar, but I'd consider any offers!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
bump
bump
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami Hello! I have:

99 Marsh Stalker (4 pts)
99 Redstreak Frilled Eel (4 pts)
99 Copperband Butterflyfish (4 pts)
99 Butterflyfish (5 pts)
99 Chewy Tentacle (4 pts)
99 Squirming Tentacle (5 pts)
(subtotal 2574 pts)
and also sufficient various other seafood items to make up the remaining 687 pts!

I also have an Animated Armor, though I'm still looking through my hoard for the familiars I don't have! (don't have any of the rest though, sorry!)
@Kurayami Hello! I have:

99 Marsh Stalker (4 pts)
99 Redstreak Frilled Eel (4 pts)
99 Copperband Butterflyfish (4 pts)
99 Butterflyfish (5 pts)
99 Chewy Tentacle (4 pts)
99 Squirming Tentacle (5 pts)
(subtotal 2574 pts)
and also sufficient various other seafood items to make up the remaining 687 pts!

I also have an Animated Armor, though I'm still looking through my hoard for the familiars I don't have! (don't have any of the rest though, sorry!)
@Kurayami if you trade familiar for familiar

I have:
Crystal Carrier
Nightsky Fuiran
Cardinal Hypogriff

I would like:
Cragward Custrodian
Duskthiket Bonepicker
Hipalectrion

@Kurayami if you trade familiar for familiar

I have:
Crystal Carrier
Nightsky Fuiran
Cardinal Hypogriff

I would like:
Cragward Custrodian
Duskthiket Bonepicker
Hipalectrion

m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@ChaosQueen Sorry! You're looking for Kurayami!
@ChaosQueen Sorry! You're looking for Kurayami!
Ops sorry ill Edit now
Ops sorry ill Edit now
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@fun
I prefer to trade all of my x99 stacks for seafood, so it's 1881 pts total. I won't mind which items I'll get so please send a CR if it's ok with you!

I also have some other, especially NotN, familiars I may trade so just let me know if there's any you are looking for.
@fun
I prefer to trade all of my x99 stacks for seafood, so it's 1881 pts total. I won't mind which items I'll get so please send a CR if it's ok with you!

I also have some other, especially NotN, familiars I may trade so just let me know if there's any you are looking for.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@ChaosQueen
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to trade Cragward Custodian for these, I may offer any other listed familiar instead of it though.
@ChaosQueen
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to trade Cragward Custodian for these, I may offer any other listed familiar instead of it though.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami ... thats the one i mainly wanted to trade for ... sadly nvm then tnx anyway
@Kurayami ... thats the one i mainly wanted to trade for ... sadly nvm then tnx anyway
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@Kurayami Oh okay then! I'll do the math and initiate the CR soon. May I trade my Animated Armor for the Sundial Imposter?
@Kurayami Oh okay then! I'll do the math and initiate the CR soon. May I trade my Animated Armor for the Sundial Imposter?
1 2