Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | New Year's Hoard Sale! All must go!
1 2 3 4
@mitchy

I'm not too sure what the standard ratio is right now, a quick glance at the forums says around 800? To be honest I didn't even think to look at gems since you asked for treasure. Whoops. If there's one on the AH for six gems I could probably do 4000 treasure? Sorry about that.
@mitchy

I'm not too sure what the standard ratio is right now, a quick glance at the forums says around 800? To be honest I didn't even think to look at gems since you asked for treasure. Whoops. If there's one on the AH for six gems I could probably do 4000 treasure? Sorry about that.
qz6aJKc.png x5jEgik.gif
@RunningthruGrass
it's okay!!! i would love to do 4500t if that's okay with you c:
@RunningthruGrass
it's okay!!! i would love to do 4500t if that's okay with you c:
@RunningthruGrass how much for the pair of eye apparels?
@RunningthruGrass how much for the pair of eye apparels?
@ Mitchy sending over the CR now! Thanks!

@ArouraBorialice I JUST sold the Intense Attention, but I can let go of Wiggly Sight for around 4500 if you are interested?
@ Mitchy sending over the CR now! Thanks!

@ArouraBorialice I JUST sold the Intense Attention, but I can let go of Wiggly Sight for around 4500 if you are interested?
qz6aJKc.png x5jEgik.gif
@RunningthruGrass yes, i just need a minute to hoardsell some stuff...
@RunningthruGrass yes, i just need a minute to hoardsell some stuff...
@ArouraBorialice Just send over the CR when ready. :)
@ArouraBorialice Just send over the CR when ready. :)
qz6aJKc.png x5jEgik.gif
@RunningthruGrass Hi! I'd love to trade with you for familiars you don't have. In trade for [item=masked phantom] X2 (LAH value 14500t) [item=vista: conjurer's hat] (20kt) I'd like to swap: [item=aer phantom] (12kt) [item=amber gulper] (4500t) [item=ancient fungus] (5kt) [item=arctic hippalectryon] (6kt) [item=baku] (4500t) [item=bucktooth digger] (5500t) [item=butter caiman] (15kt) And if you've got two Nocturne eggs (80kt) I'd happily swap for an Algae-bottom Slarg (160kt). Let me know what you think, and thanks!
@RunningthruGrass Hi! I'd love to trade with you for familiars you don't have. In trade for
Masked Phantom X2 (LAH value 14500t) Vista: Conjurer's Hat (20kt)
I'd like to swap:
Aer Phantom (12kt) Amber Gulper (4500t) Ancient Fungus (5kt) Arctic Hippalectryon (6kt) Baku (4500t) Bucktooth Digger (5500t) Butter Caiman (15kt)

And if you've got two Nocturne eggs (80kt) I'd happily swap for an Algae-bottom Slarg (160kt). Let me know what you think, and thanks!
@clanguardian All of that sounds good! I only have the one Nocturne egg, though, sadly :(
@clanguardian All of that sounds good! I only have the one Nocturne egg, though, sadly :(
qz6aJKc.png x5jEgik.gif
@RunningthruGrass Great! I'll set up a CR. And if you come across a second Noc egg and still want to swap for the Slarg, just ping me and let me know :) Thanks!
@RunningthruGrass Great! I'll set up a CR. And if you come across a second Noc egg and still want to swap for the Slarg, just ping me and let me know :) Thanks!
Still plenty of good stuff left! I'm ready to bargain!
Still plenty of good stuff left! I'm ready to bargain!
qz6aJKc.png x5jEgik.gif
1 2 3 4