Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Coli Grinders ONLY NOTN DROPS
1 2
Looking to hire some grinders! I only wish to have the NotN drops, so I'll pay 35k per hour, although I may order more!

List of current grinders-
-Littlebunnyruru //6 hours @ Sandswept Delta
-
-
-

If you would like to grind for me, just ping or PM me and I'll send a CR! Thank you!
Looking to hire some grinders! I only wish to have the NotN drops, so I'll pay 35k per hour, although I may order more!

List of current grinders-
-Littlebunnyruru //6 hours @ Sandswept Delta
-
-
-

If you would like to grind for me, just ping or PM me and I'll send a CR! Thank you!
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
I can do 24hours!
@Anubiis
I can do 24hours!
dcza7i8-efb53388-e3f0-405b-9d47-3b3d35d6f766.png
@LittleBunnyRuru, whoa! That's alot of time, haha :,D
Would you take Haunted Flame apparel as payment, as I would prefer to order only four hours from you, at least for now since I'm BROKE as heckie XD
@LittleBunnyRuru, whoa! That's alot of time, haha :,D
Would you take Haunted Flame apparel as payment, as I would prefer to order only four hours from you, at least for now since I'm BROKE as heckie XD
sdSRvlV.png
@anubiis 4 hours it is, and if you want more i'll take seafood X-3
@anubiis 4 hours it is, and if you want more i'll take seafood X-3
@LittleBunnyRuru, I have a ton of seafood! If you can up it to six hours with the seafood //some of it, since ill order more from you again// then I'll send a CR!
I want Sandswept Delta grinded, btw! :D
@LittleBunnyRuru, I have a ton of seafood! If you can up it to six hours with the seafood //some of it, since ill order more from you again// then I'll send a CR!
I want Sandswept Delta grinded, btw! :D
sdSRvlV.png
@ Anubiis Sandswept delta... X-3 i'm sorry my dragons aren't that high of a level (besides I have a cheat, easy way to get the NotN chest)
@ Anubiis Sandswept delta... X-3 i'm sorry my dragons aren't that high of a level (besides I have a cheat, easy way to get the NotN chest)
@LittleBunnyRuru, forgot to ping!
Its fine! You can grind any venue you feel up to!
@LittleBunnyRuru, forgot to ping!
Its fine! You can grind any venue you feel up to!
sdSRvlV.png
^
^
sdSRvlV.png
^
^
sdSRvlV.png
^
^
sdSRvlV.png
1 2