Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Divine's Dom Shop {Lurking}
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 102 103
@DivineLush Could you get me a giraffe scroll and five scrolls of renaming please?
@DivineLush Could you get me a giraffe scroll and five scrolls of renaming please?
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

Sure! Please send a 1 way cr!
@sky09

Sure! Please send a 1 way cr!
H01Ejx7.png
@Divinelush
I may have...a large request. xD Or maybe a couple depending upon how you feel about the orders and if you consider them to be difficult or not. I've been looking to get a lot of sets from the mp for awhile now. At present, I'm most interested in some silk pieces and a complete aquamarine Flourish Set. I'd like to also nab the gossamer wing silks and the complete celadon silk set. If you're up for the sniping I'd be very appreciative of the help. ^^
@Divinelush
I may have...a large request. xD Or maybe a couple depending upon how you feel about the orders and if you consider them to be difficult or not. I've been looking to get a lot of sets from the mp for awhile now. At present, I'm most interested in some silk pieces and a complete aquamarine Flourish Set. I'd like to also nab the gossamer wing silks and the complete celadon silk set. If you're up for the sniping I'd be very appreciative of the help. ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings

Hi! I am up for trying :P, could you send me a pm with the item names, I know it might be a lot to type out, but it will help me :P
@AeonsMusings

Hi! I am up for trying :P, could you send me a pm with the item names, I know it might be a lot to type out, but it will help me :P
H01Ejx7.png
up
up
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush
Can I get a Fae and Remove Tertiary scroll, please?
@DivineLush
Can I get a Fae and Remove Tertiary scroll, please?
@Birdskull

Sure, please send a 1 way cr!
@Birdskull

Sure, please send a 1 way cr!
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush
Hello! Could I get a Pearlcatcher scroll please? ^^
@DivineLush
Hello! Could I get a Pearlcatcher scroll please? ^^
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu

Yup, please send a 1 way cr!
@Denryu

Yup, please send a 1 way cr!
H01Ejx7.png
up
up
H01Ejx7.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 102 103