Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [NotN] Free Christmas Presents [Closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25
@midna03 this is so nice! And I agree, people have been pretty nice this NotN.

If there are any left, could I grab a ghost tail jewel?
@midna03 this is so nice! And I agree, people have been pretty nice this NotN.

If there are any left, could I grab a ghost tail jewel?
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
@Midna03
This is very kind of you, thank you! If it's still available, may I have a ghost flame tail jewel?
@Midna03
This is very kind of you, thank you! If it's still available, may I have a ghost flame tail jewel?
k5f5v.jpg
@Midna03

Thank you so much for doing this, it's very nice of you! ^.^ May I grab the conjurer's cobwebs if it's still available?
@Midna03

Thank you so much for doing this, it's very nice of you! ^.^ May I grab the conjurer's cobwebs if it's still available?
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@Midna03

Thanks for this chance! ^^
Could I get the animated statue familiar if it's available?
@Midna03

Thanks for this chance! ^^
Could I get the animated statue familiar if it's available?
i like birds
@Midna03 this is incredibly kind of you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the holidays and a great new year
For me, I'd like to ask if I could have the spellbound tome? RNG doesn't want to give it to me. Thank you!
@Midna03 this is incredibly kind of you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the holidays and a great new year
For me, I'd like to ask if I could have the spellbound tome? RNG doesn't want to give it to me. Thank you!
ew9u8Xp.png
@Midna03

could i get the Livewire Grizzly plz? Thank you and merry christmas!
@Midna03

could i get the Livewire Grizzly plz? Thank you and merry christmas!
XeQIpmN.png
@Midna03

I'd love the ghost flame cloak or any specialty category that happens to come up!
@Midna03

I'd love the ghost flame cloak or any specialty category that happens to come up!
@Midna03
Could i possibly get a ghost flame cloak?

thank you!
@Midna03
Could i possibly get a ghost flame cloak?

thank you!
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Midna03 Could I have a livewire grizzly please? Merry Christmas!
@Midna03 Could I have a livewire grizzly please? Merry Christmas!
@vanillaa @Knuckle @TheStormCatcher @Heartphilia Hey there, I'm very sorry but the presents you asked for were claimed already! I'm not sure if I can get what you want before Christmas because it is literally around five hours away for me. Feel free to ask for something else though, or you can wait until I have more stuff. Again, sorry!
@vanillaa @Knuckle @TheStormCatcher @Heartphilia Hey there, I'm very sorry but the presents you asked for were claimed already! I'm not sure if I can get what you want before Christmas because it is literally around five hours away for me. Feel free to ask for something else though, or you can wait until I have more stuff. Again, sorry!
BzTcXXD.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25