Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Trading Hub [2016]
1 2 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 ... 1969 1970
@Cloudtiger

i can trade the ghost collar for the ghost tail ribbon & wing ribbon?
@Cloudtiger

i can trade the ghost collar for the ghost tail ribbon & wing ribbon?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
[center][item= Ethereal Flame Regalia] [b]<--- Looking to buy for 150k! Or 100k + ghost flame candles[/b] also trade [item=solar Flame candles] for your [item=Ethereal Flame candles]
Ethereal Flame Regalia <--- Looking to buy for 150k!
Or 100k + ghost flame candles

also trade

Solar Flame Candles for your Ethereal Flame Candles
Drakengard.gif
@MalyssaWisteria
I'd like to give you my Crystal Carrier, Orbiting Spirit, Vulpine Lamp and Sundial Imposter in return for your Crooked Hatchet if that's OK.
@MalyssaWisteria
I'd like to give you my Crystal Carrier, Orbiting Spirit, Vulpine Lamp and Sundial Imposter in return for your Crooked Hatchet if that's OK.
3 hours ahead of FR
@aphreal

Do you wanna do a bit of gambling? So I'll trade you gossamer flame vista for strange chest and 20k. If the chest gives me anything that isn't a familiar or apparel, I'll give you back the 20k.
(I'll screenshot it so you know I won't cheat)
@aphreal

Do you wanna do a bit of gambling? So I'll trade you gossamer flame vista for strange chest and 20k. If the chest gives me anything that isn't a familiar or apparel, I'll give you back the 20k.
(I'll screenshot it so you know I won't cheat)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
I have finished collecting this NotN familiars, so now i'm just gonna trade something you need for something you don't to help you finish your collection. not only fams, i'll consider whatever. just make your offer. [quote=MULTIPLES I HAVE][center][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Jawlocker][item=Animated Armor][item=Spirit Armor] [item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Glowing Globe][item=Living Luminance][item=Veiled Vision][item=Animated Statue] [item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Crystal Carrier] [item=Axe Mimic][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Opposing Forces] [item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Magic Mirror][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Thornthick Thief][item=Fallbrush Fraud][/center][/quote]
I have finished collecting this NotN familiars, so now i'm just gonna trade something you need for something you don't to help you finish your collection. not only fams, i'll consider whatever. just make your offer.
MULTIPLES I HAVE wrote:
Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Animated Armor Spirit Armor
Serpentine Lamp Glowing Globe Living Luminance Veiled Vision Animated Statue
Sorcerous Arms Enchanted Armaments Bogsneak Puppet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Crystal Carrier
Axe Mimic Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce Unlikely Alliance Opposing Forces
Ensorcelled Volume Magic Mirror Deadly Reflection Thornthick Thief Fallbrush Fraud
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
@PumpkinPepper Sure, I'll set up a trade.
@PumpkinPepper Sure, I'll set up a trade.
WANT:
NOC SCROLL

HAVE:
NOC EGG x2
WANT:
NOC SCROLL

HAVE:
NOC EGG x2
8mJjS66.jpg
@tigerspellbear

i have the cragbacked boulderosa, would you trade the ghost tail ribbon for it?
@tigerspellbear

i have the cragbacked boulderosa, would you trade the ghost tail ribbon for it?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper,

Ghost Collar, or Ghost Cloak? Because I have the collar now, and am looking for the cloak.
@PumpkinPepper,

Ghost Collar, or Ghost Cloak? Because I have the collar now, and am looking for the cloak.
exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifpAhQwGC.png*ngEefQw.png*tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png*
[img]http://tumblr_oj2e6wqMnl1w18p86o1_250.png «12... 5678 91011»[/img]arcanesparkle.gif*ofLVfJS.pngIoZLPFD.png*jnEX1Pv.png
@pumpkinpepper sure! Sending cr.
@pumpkinpepper sure! Sending cr.
PczD8k4.jpgtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
1 2 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 ... 1969 1970