Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Grinding Services
1 2
@Inhuman

Could I get an hour in Redrock Cove and an hour in Boreal Wood?
@Inhuman

Could I get an hour in Redrock Cove and an hour in Boreal Wood?
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@cedric Sure! Ive got 20 minutes left on my last round and i need half an hour after that for personal reasons, but i will start around 3:00 - 3:10 FRT if that's okay?
@cedric Sure! Ive got 20 minutes left on my last round and i need half an hour after that for personal reasons, but i will start around 3:00 - 3:10 FRT if that's okay?
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
@inhuman
Would you be up for taking an hour of grinding in redrock? I understand if you're swamped!!
@inhuman
Would you be up for taking an hour of grinding in redrock? I understand if you're swamped!!
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii That's fine! if you dont mind waiting 2 to 2 and a half hours for me to start, I can do an hour for you!
@jurobii That's fine! if you dont mind waiting 2 to 2 and a half hours for me to start, I can do an hour for you!
Pgkz9Y7.png

@inhuman
I wouldn't mind waiting at all!! How much should i be paying?
@inhuman
I wouldn't mind waiting at all!! How much should i be paying?
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii is 25kt okay? and also: if you wouldnt mind waiting until i wake up tomorrow i can throw in another hour in any of the venues for free? (didnt realise how late it was)
@jurobii is 25kt okay? and also: if you wouldnt mind waiting until i wake up tomorrow i can throw in another hour in any of the venues for free? (didnt realise how late it was)
Pgkz9Y7.png

@Inhuman
I can wait til tomorrow morning! It's getting kind of late here for me too heh, so i'll be going to bed in a couple of hours anyway c: and that's rlly kind of you! I'd love for the free hour to also be in redrock cove heh (gotta love the loot those fishies drop) ^^
@Inhuman
I can wait til tomorrow morning! It's getting kind of late here for me too heh, so i'll be going to bed in a couple of hours anyway c: and that's rlly kind of you! I'd love for the free hour to also be in redrock cove heh (gotta love the loot those fishies drop) ^^
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii Haha yeah! its almost midnight here and ive had 2 commission for redrock so im both desperate to sleep and hoping i can get their items sent back out so i can clear it and start on yours without triple counting who got what and all that! and you're welcome! redrock is a really easy venue so i dont mind at all!
@jurobii Haha yeah! its almost midnight here and ive had 2 commission for redrock so im both desperate to sleep and hoping i can get their items sent back out so i can clear it and start on yours without triple counting who got what and all that! and you're welcome! redrock is a really easy venue so i dont mind at all!
Pgkz9Y7.png

1 2