Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DOM Discount Shop [Offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@QueenSabriel

May I get a Snapper scroll, please? I'll send the treasure as soon as I have confirmation.
@QueenSabriel

May I get a Snapper scroll, please? I'll send the treasure as soon as I have confirmation.
@Cheese of course! You're in luck as it's in stock now!
@Cheese of course! You're in luck as it's in stock now!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@QueenSabriel

Awesome, sent over a CRs. c:
@QueenSabriel

Awesome, sent over a CRs. c:
@Cheese
All returned! Hope you enjoy your scroll!
@Cheese
All returned! Hope you enjoy your scroll!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel
Received, thank you! I thought I was done, but may I also get a Falcon scroll and a Spines scroll? :p
@QueenSabriel
Received, thank you! I thought I was done, but may I also get a Falcon scroll and a Spines scroll? :p
@Cheese
Yes of course! Both are also in stock so it should be quick xD just send over the cash!
@Cheese
Yes of course! Both are also in stock so it should be quick xD just send over the cash!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel
I love it when the MP actually has the items I need in stock. I had to wait 8 hours for a giraffe gene to show up once, (last week, not when it was even new) and that was so frustrating. xD

Anyway, treasure sent, thanks for the assistance!
@QueenSabriel
I love it when the MP actually has the items I need in stock. I had to wait 8 hours for a giraffe gene to show up once, (last week, not when it was even new) and that was so frustrating. xD

Anyway, treasure sent, thanks for the assistance!
@Cheese
Oh goodness that's horrible! but I do know the feeling.

Happy to be of assistance though! It's fun to buy genes for others, since I don't actually want any at the moment where a discount would matter xD Darn those gem genes! Enjoy these genes and I hope your dragons turn out lovely!
@Cheese
Oh goodness that's horrible! but I do know the feeling.

Happy to be of assistance though! It's fun to buy genes for others, since I don't actually want any at the moment where a discount would matter xD Darn those gem genes! Enjoy these genes and I hope your dragons turn out lovely!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel I normally never buy genes...but thank you color wheel expansion. I needed to breed all the new colors I wanted and none of the dragons I got had any genes I wanted. I am officially broke, but today marks the day that I completed all my breeding projects, and thanks to your help I gened up the boy that was the last dragon I needed! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29043436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290435/29043436_350.png[/img] [/url]
@QueenSabriel

I normally never buy genes...but thank you color wheel expansion. I needed to breed all the new colors I wanted and none of the dragons I got had any genes I wanted. I am officially broke, but today marks the day that I completed all my breeding projects, and thanks to your help I gened up the boy that was the last dragon I needed!

29043436_350.png
@Cheese
Oh goodness that dragon is so cute! and CONGRATULATIONS on completing your projects! I'm told it's a very free-ing feeling. Good Luck with whatever you decide to do next as well.
@Cheese
Oh goodness that dragon is so cute! and CONGRATULATIONS on completing your projects! I'm told it's a very free-ing feeling. Good Luck with whatever you decide to do next as well.
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13