Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leremis' Little Bazaar! Soft Pink SIlks
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Gaston Unfortunately I don't, sorry! :( I haven't gathered those guys in sooo long what the heck.
@Gaston Unfortunately I don't, sorry! :( I haven't gathered those guys in sooo long what the heck.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis

Understandable! I need one more green throated skink but nope, never shows up. I'm like WAT?? But thank you anyways!
@Leremis

Understandable! I need one more green throated skink but nope, never shows up. I'm like WAT?? But thank you anyways!
^
^
She/her
Wishlist
hi @leremis i'm really interested in your pink silk stuff i have some treasure and some gems!
hi @leremis i'm really interested in your pink silk stuff i have some treasure and some gems!
@Leremis

Hi! How many Imbued Sulfur and Reinforced Glass Beakers do you have available for trade? I have some apparel on your wishlist, so we could be able to swap.
@Leremis

Hi! How many Imbued Sulfur and Reinforced Glass Beakers do you have available for trade? I have some apparel on your wishlist, so we could be able to swap.
@anika Oh hey! :D I have four Imbued Sulfurs and and three Reinforced Glass Beakers!
@anika Oh hey! :D I have four Imbued Sulfurs and and three Reinforced Glass Beakers!
She/her
Wishlist
@bugkid Okay! Is there a specific piece?
@bugkid Okay! Is there a specific piece?
She/her
Wishlist
@leremis i like all three of them! what's your price?
@leremis i like all three of them! what's your price?
@bugkid Alright well looking at LAH prices, the leg silks are 270 gems, 145 for the scarf and 219 for the tail bangle.
@bugkid Alright well looking at LAH prices, the leg silks are 270 gems, 145 for the scarf and 219 for the tail bangle.
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis

Imbued Sulfur- 99.5k LAH
Reinforced Glass Beaker- 16.8k LAH

(what I have, all LAH prices)
Cloudgazer's Arctic Boots- 10k
Cloudgazer's Arctic Goggles- 12k
Hunter's Gloves- 28.95k
Buttercup Lace Waist Frill- 9k
Buttercup Lace Ribbons- 11k

Worth 70,950 total

Sooo three of the Beakers would be 50.4k. Could you pick out about that much in value in the apparel listed above and we could trade my apparel for all your Beakers?
@Leremis

Imbued Sulfur- 99.5k LAH
Reinforced Glass Beaker- 16.8k LAH

(what I have, all LAH prices)
Cloudgazer's Arctic Boots- 10k
Cloudgazer's Arctic Goggles- 12k
Hunter's Gloves- 28.95k
Buttercup Lace Waist Frill- 9k
Buttercup Lace Ribbons- 11k

Worth 70,950 total

Sooo three of the Beakers would be 50.4k. Could you pick out about that much in value in the apparel listed above and we could trade my apparel for all your Beakers?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11