Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♥ Baldwin items for their ingredients
1 2 3 4 5 6
Dusklight Alchemist Tools added :3
Dusklight Alchemist Tools added :3
@MiezMiez I'd like to purchase Skink and Spinner, and the Fine Alchemical Reduction in exchange for the materials.
@MiezMiez I'd like to purchase Skink and Spinner, and the Fine Alchemical Reduction in exchange for the materials.
@AetherSeer Items added to the CR :) thank you :)
@AetherSeer Items added to the CR :) thank you :)
Skink back in stock :)
Close to lvl 15 *-*
Skink back in stock :)
Close to lvl 15 *-*
@MiezMiez

Sent a cr asking for the skink gene that's in stock.
@MiezMiez

Sent a cr asking for the skink gene that's in stock.
SEH.jpg
Skink and Spinner back in stock~
Skink and Spinner back in stock~
5506/12100 - I can smell lvl 16 already :D
5506/12100 - I can smell lvl 16 already :D
@MiezMiez
Could you brew a Wild Banner for me please?
@MiezMiez
Could you brew a Wild Banner for me please?
@Nelia Yes I can :) In fact I just started brewing it :) It should be ready just before I leave for bed :) If you send me a two way cr with the ingredients I'll add the banner to the cr as soon as it's ready (in about 8 hours)

I realise this is a late rely. If you have found someone else in the meantime, don't worry, but please let me know. (I'll just add the banner to my stock then)
@Nelia Yes I can :) In fact I just started brewing it :) It should be ready just before I leave for bed :) If you send me a two way cr with the ingredients I'll add the banner to the cr as soon as it's ready (in about 8 hours)

I realise this is a late rely. If you have found someone else in the meantime, don't worry, but please let me know. (I'll just add the banner to my stock then)
@MiezMiez
Thank you! I'm just brewing the infused fragment, I'll send you the CR when it's done :)
@MiezMiez
Thank you! I'm just brewing the infused fragment, I'll send you the CR when it's done :)
1 2 3 4 5 6