Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FREE level 18 Brewing!(OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@TemmieVillage

Ah, just saw your addition now, sorry. Then a Skink-gene, please. XD
@TemmieVillage

Ah, just saw your addition now, sorry. Then a Skink-gene, please. XD
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Hyoscyamus

I shoulda mentioned that my cauldron is only level 12 whoops
Is there anything else you'd want?
(and please I get insomnia sometimes I had to buy medication to help me sleep it's not like proper insomnia medication but it's more of a hayfever **** that makes you sleepy lol. Also caffeine screws me over, I don't drink it anymore except when there's nothing else to drink)

EDIT: A skink gene? sure! send the cr!
@Hyoscyamus

I shoulda mentioned that my cauldron is only level 12 whoops
Is there anything else you'd want?
(and please I get insomnia sometimes I had to buy medication to help me sleep it's not like proper insomnia medication but it's more of a hayfever **** that makes you sleepy lol. Also caffeine screws me over, I don't drink it anymore except when there's nothing else to drink)

EDIT: A skink gene? sure! send the cr!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@TemmieVillage

Oh, yeah, hay-fever ***** make always sleepy.
My doc gave me meds a few weeks ago to make me sleep better. After I took one I was basically out a whole day. Slept awfully long, woke up and felt dizzy like I was dead-drunk, slept again etc. Next day the same, only that I had nose-bleeds while sleeping. Never took the stuff again. >__<

Hehe, thank you for brewing! :3
@TemmieVillage

Oh, yeah, hay-fever ***** make always sleepy.
My doc gave me meds a few weeks ago to make me sleep better. After I took one I was basically out a whole day. Slept awfully long, woke up and felt dizzy like I was dead-drunk, slept again etc. Next day the same, only that I had nose-bleeds while sleeping. Never took the stuff again. >__<

Hehe, thank you for brewing! :3
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Hyoscyamus
Aww damn, that sucks.

At least with my caffeine I wasn't addicted AT ALL. I drank a single can of cola on wednesday and regretted it. Nothing about it appeals anymore. But hey! That's double good! Drinking healthy AND getting better sleep!

and no problem! I need sneks
I get hay fever and cat fur allergies(which i learned AFTER getting a cat, im not getting rid of her she's my baby) so the ***** will kill 2 birds with one stone aha
@Hyoscyamus
Aww damn, that sucks.

At least with my caffeine I wasn't addicted AT ALL. I drank a single can of cola on wednesday and regretted it. Nothing about it appeals anymore. But hey! That's double good! Drinking healthy AND getting better sleep!

and no problem! I need sneks
I get hay fever and cat fur allergies(which i learned AFTER getting a cat, im not getting rid of her she's my baby) so the ***** will kill 2 birds with one stone aha
cSQQuYb.png
@TemmieVillage

Aww, damn. But kudos for keeping your cute furball (I love cats)! Good that these ***** exist now! :3c

Well, have a happy Easter and sleep well! ♥
@TemmieVillage

Aww, damn. But kudos for keeping your cute furball (I love cats)! Good that these ***** exist now! :3c

Well, have a happy Easter and sleep well! ♥
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Hyoscyamus
Thank you! I feel tired today so this is a great thing for me! (ayy)

My cat is such a softie she lets me tickle her paws and she just sniffs my hand and headbutts it like omg she's a precious little bab
@Hyoscyamus
Thank you! I feel tired today so this is a great thing for me! (ayy)

My cat is such a softie she lets me tickle her paws and she just sniffs my hand and headbutts it like omg she's a precious little bab
cSQQuYb.png
@TemmieVillage

AAAAWWWW, that description made me squee for real! So cute! (♥U ♥ )
Give her a big snuggle from me! XD
@TemmieVillage

AAAAWWWW, that description made me squee for real! So cute! (♥U ♥ )
Give her a big snuggle from me! XD
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Hyoscyamus

Snuggle given, she Headbutted me and then I booped her snoot
@Hyoscyamus

Snuggle given, she Headbutted me and then I booped her snoot
cSQQuYb.png
@TemmieVillage

Yaaay. XD ♥
@TemmieVillage

Yaaay. XD ♥
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
up
up
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15